This man is spitting the truth on marriage :ohlawd:

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
I didn't say they were the majority, brah. I also acknowledged that there were issues in the courts with marriage gender issues PERIOD that must be addressed. That's a worthy cause if there ever was one. BUT. Let's not pretend as though that element doesn't exist, and that they aren't advocating for men to disengage from society, particularly from healthy relationships (or really any sort of relationships other than sex) with women period.

Exactly, most of us don't have to look further than up the block to see that this approach does not produce anything close to stable, autonomously functioning members of society. There's parts of the world where you can live like that, but the societies reflect it in how they operate, and I'd rather be here personally. Most of y'all would be :merchant: living in a society that did not promote monogamy.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
You guys are going to be old and miserable. When all your homeboys are married and with their families while you're 50 years old talking about no new friends with your testosterone levels in the toilet and your body :flabbynsick: , you're going to wish you settled down and had someone to love you. Its easy to not care when you still have youth on your side. You realize, when you get older that more than anything, human contact/family is whats most important and without it, you're going to lose.

A Quality man doesnt have to get married to grow old and be happy. I'd rather have a team of younger women at 50 years old than a wrinkled old wife. You want to know why older men have Erectile Disfunction? Just look at their wives....