This man is spitting the truth on marriage :ohlawd:

Daps
sigh dont you guys get bored of talking about shyt you dont even care about?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
what's these bytches names that broke y'all nikkas' hearts, brehs??

They've never even gotten that far. You're talking to lame, ugly, and socially awkward muthaphuckas whose only interaction with women is from the internet. These nikkas is frustrated. Hence them buying whores and talking incessantly about a topic they claim they don't give a fukk about.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
nikkas downtalk marriage mostly cause they can't get they chick in line..

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I'm wondering is if you get married in a foreign country, does it work the same as the US...I really wouldn't mind settling down with a woman from abroad, but I can't get jiggy with the system AT ALL (divorce, alimony, child support , getting kicked out o your own shyt, etc.)

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. Yeah, I've watched this dude's videos - and a lot of other MRA videos and they definitely offer some interesting points but I would be very hesitant to listen to anyone encouraging men not to marry, particularly when they themselves have never married or had any sort of successful relationships with women at all. There is definitely an unfair bias in the family courts that must be stopped, but it seems more and more like this MRA/MGTOW 'movement' has been taken over by a bunch of angry guys who can't pull. :manny: So they've decided to take their ball and go home, thus all the don't get married rhetoric.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol. Yeah, I've watched this dude's videos - and a lot of other MRA videos and they definitely offer some interesting points but I would be very hesitant to listen to anyone encouraging men not to marry, particularly when they themselves have never married or had any sort of successful relationships with women at all. There is definitely an unfair bias in the family courts that must be stopped, but it seems more and more like this MRA/MGTOW 'movement' has been taken over by a bunch of angry guys who can't pull. :manny: So they've decided to take their ball and go home, thus all the don't get married rhetoric.

The majority of mra and mgtow folks have been married and have kids or are married.

Keep thinking its bitter virgins who can't get laid

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

KillSpray

Don't be mad
Daps
Reppin
The top of the City
This guy makes a lot of valid points, but it fails in the same place a lot of social sciences, economic theories, etc.. Fails in that it applies pure rationality to an irrational being. Very rarely will a man or a woman go thru this kind of thought process before they make a typical male or female decision. Instead they will experience emotions like fear, doubt, attachment, denial, love, etc ... And this will drive their decisions. Then after the fact they'll come across guys like this, and the feminists on the feminists on the other side, who have spent time rationalizing it all, and think of themselves as rational. It's self delusion.

The best we could hope for is enough self awareness so we can develop workarounds to compensate for our own irrationality to produce the best outcomes. That's what the most effective cultures do if you notice.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The majority of mra and mgtow folks have been married and have kids or are married.

Keep thinking its bitter virgins who can't get laid

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

I didn't say they were the majority, brah. I also acknowledged that there were issues in the courts with marriage gender issues PERIOD that must be addressed. That's a worthy cause if there ever was one. BUT. Let's not pretend as though that element doesn't exist, and that they aren't advocating for men to disengage from society, particularly from healthy relationships (or really any sort of relationships other than sex) with women period.

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
@His_Excellence_Reincar
Do you think there are any exceptions, rare situations where it would be ok to get married in America? Or do you think it's just a lost cause all together. Just wanna know your opinion

Last edited by a moderator: