Banned
Daps
This ought to be required listening for all young men :wow:

I dare you after listening to this video--get married, brehs :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I'm not trying to read a RamDam post about relationships if he isn't talking about handling prostitutes.

1 star.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I'm not trying to read a RamDam post about relationships if he isn't talking about handling prostitutes.

1 star.

:childplease:

nikka please. I turned to prostitutes because I realized how fukked up women are. This video is the truth, son.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This ought to be required listening for all young men :wow:

Why Men Think With Their dikks - YouTube

I dare you after listening to this video--get married, brehs :youngsabo:

This guy is absolutely right but unfortunately no one wants to hear it. Our society has been poisoned by hyper feminism and the media has conditioned us to put the vagina on the pedestal.

The problem isn't the women or the men. It's this fukked up society. You're better off with a foreign women from South America or Asia.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This guy is absolutely right but unfortunately no one wants to hear it. Our society has been poisoned by hyper feminism and the media has conditioned us to put the vagina on the pedestal.

The problem isn't the women or the men. It's this fukked up society. You're better off with a foreign women from South America or Asian.
I think the problem is men and women as far as the ones that still hold onto gender roles as they aren't really needed anymore. Also this fake equality that's going on. I agree with dude 10000% but like he said dude esp less financially successful ones not trying to hear that cause they just trying to get some ass :yeshrug: I think relationships would be better off if people would really be more equal in relationships cause another thing boy said and we all know to be true most dudes wouldn't a fifth of the things they do for friends they known their whole life that they would do for a chick they fukking and that's sad to me.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You guys are going to be old and miserable. When all your homeboys are married and with their families while you're 50 years old talking about no new friends with your testosterone levels in the toilet and your body :flabbynsick: , you're going to wish you settled down and had someone to love you. Its easy to not care when you still have youth on your side. You realize, when you get older that more than anything, human contact/family is whats most important and without it, you're going to lose.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You guys are going to be old and miserable. When all your homeboys are married and with their families while you're 50 years old talking about no new friends with your testosterone levels in the toilet and your body :flabbynsick: , you're going to wish you settled down and had someone to love you. Its easy to not care when you still have youth on your side. You realize, when you get older that more than anything, human contact/family is whats most important and without it, you're going to lose.
What are you talking about? You must be on that shyt that ole boy in Frisco was on.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

No new friends no no no

z4LPR.png

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No new friends no no no

z4LPR.png

You may want to get bit by a vampire because thats the only way you're going to keep the way you feel about yourself now, forever. In 30 years you gonna be beggin for no new kidney stones. :lupe: