This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

s@n

All Star
Daps
I'm putting on Elephant in the Room after this nonsense to cleanse the palate. this is weak

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chris let us know on Everybody Hates Chris that he ain’t no tough guy. His wit is his weapon and he is using it. Don’t know why that man talking about an incident that happened to him got y’all so aggy.

He even jokes on himself when I saw him in Atlanta last year. He said the guy that played pookie is not winning a fight against the guy that played Ali.

Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"

Its okay,some of you are smart,but struggle to understand nuance:respect:

He got slapped by Will Smith, a black man who has lived an exemplory life for decades in Hollywood. A black man who we grew up watching become a star and build a legacy. Will has already been dragged through the mud and shamed by cacs. Has already apologized and said he feels terrible. The late timing of this special just makes it seem like Chris wants to bring the lynchmob back out:mjpls:. And this joke about being happy to see him get whipped,doesnt help at all lol.

Its like the Kanye and Kyrie situation all over again. Black people are understanding of the fact Will needed to face accountability. But now you doing a little too much,beating a dead horse.

But with that said I trust Chris Rock. And think he will bring it full circle. If the special is just him whining about being slapped,yall still wont have a problem with it?