This man Chris Rock said he watched Emancipation just to see Will Smith getting whipped

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
The more Chris talks, the more he turns people against him.

Dude really said he wanted to watch a white man whip a black man. Wow.
Timing is off.

Nobody cares now.

He's coming off like a grifting bitter gen x Karen.

Tell a joke Breh. Fix my AWD impreza.

Help me file my taxes.

Breh is a wreck.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka really went out like a victim...pathetic

Breh low-key's been on a passive-agressive #MeToo campaign after getting hit with a mild slap by Will Smith of all people... oh well I honestly never thought it was anything worth talking about but he might as well capitalize off this like dude above said, I understand I guess.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Breh low-key's been on a passive-agressive #MeToo campaign after getting hit with a mild slap by Will Smith of all people... oh well I honestly never thought it was anything worth talking about but he might as well capitalize off this like dude above said, I understand I guess.

Dude sat like a mannequin while Louis CK basically said the n-word to his face while Seinfeld had the sense to say something.

So he's always been a weak clown.

And as others said everyone is going to say the same thing, "You can talk now but why didn't you do anything when it mattered?"

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Chris didn't do any interviews, didn't go on a PR tour talking about the slap, hell WILL HAS TALKED ABOUT IT MORE THAN CHRIS.

Yall, and social media too, be acting weird when yall act like Chris is not allowed to say anything or god forbid as a comedian, actually have the audacity to make jokes about it.

nikka got slapped and somehow he's the one who's in a no win situation. Anything he does regarding the incident people get mad/will get mad at him about. Lord forbid the first time he answers a question about it in an interview, people gonna be like "oMg GeT oVeR iT cHrIs"
Apparently everyone is allowed to make jokes about the slap but the comedian that got slapped :mjlol:

Last edited: