This "Kehlani" chick is something else man #HeyBigHead

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Nah breh, she's a woman. They're biologically programmed to go after the most successful nikka around.

She probably saw PND as a better investment at first cause of his Drake affiliation & them both being in the music industry but once Kyrie got that Chip & cemented himself as the greatest point guard in the league, it was a rap. :umad:

I KNEW 100% she would try to worm her way back into Kyrie's life once he got that chip :mjlol:

Patrice O'Neal's teachings are gospel, women are calculated merchants with their shyt :ufdup:
Greatest pg in the league :mjlol:

You're on some Kehlani shyt now too

Fakkit:pachaha:

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
yeah, she truly is somethin' else :ohlawd:

kehlani-the-realist-24.jpg

She has a dirty white girl swag....:scust:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think all there is to women is how they look breh.

This is how nikkas get caught :heh:

Not saying she's some great person because I don't know her.

But when nikkas say shyt like "why would he be with her when you got access to every woman?"

You think these nikkas dont turn down IG groupies at an alarming rate? Worrying solely about how a woman looks is an easy way to get got.

What the career looking like? What exactly do you do?

Which is why most nikkas aint really ready for money, cause yall thirsty and the second yall see a bad bytch yall :drool:

FACTS

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol:Kyrie lost for not knowing that hoe was a bird from the jump. All them dirty ass tattoos should have raised a red flag.:dwillhuh: What the fukk was his pops teaching him this whole time on females. Breh got a has been babymoms calling him a deadbeat and hemmed up for child support, and then get played by a z list singer with 3rd grade coloring book tattoos choosing a SoundCloud rapper over him.:snoop: