This "Kehlani" chick is something else man #HeyBigHead

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
shouldnt you be looking for self esteem?

:russell:

fB45ZHoRYWwZ5WFFQEaA_Dennis%20Rodman%20Read%20Good%20s%20About%20North%20Korea.gif

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
Don't put this on light skin chicks i.e. (Light skin black girls) these are corny non black chicks.
Nah, light skinned black chicks are sick in the head.

Writing shytty poetry, cutting themselves, starting arguments then crying begging you not to go, giving their ex-husband your phone number and having this bozo call you back on a Friday night after you text her to see if she wants to meet you at the bar and then her showing up at your house Saturday morning trying to chill, lying about having jobs, etc.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps

Writing shytty poetry, cutting themselves, starting arguments then crying begging you not to go, giving their ex-husband your phone number and having this bozo call you back on a Friday night after you text her to see if she wants to meet you at the bar and then her showing up at your house Saturday morning trying to chill, lying about having jobs, etc.
Sounds personal. Birds come in all flavors maybe you should stop bird watching. :sas2:

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns

:dame:

:dead::dead::dead: