This is why I can't stand lightskin women!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the fukk what if she saw YOUR money. You already gave the brawd a ride home. I'm with the fellas on these ducktales because there is no way on God's green earth any young black man would let any of this shyt happened. Come on dude.
:snoop: I don't know man... I just, have like a tendency to be under the spell of a chicks beauty and will most of the time oblige to her demands. I one time gave a chick my keys to my car and I didn't even know her like that. Of course she came back with the shyt damaged a little. :snoop:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
breh I'm sorry but I can't help but laugh. :pachaha: The stuff you saying is sad but how you told the story is mad funny

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There were other people co-signing me when I pointed out Lupita looking amazing on the cover. I at least kind of made my point there.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
If true, he did all that cus she was light skinned :mjpls:

All that preaching u did abt dark skin this & dark skin that went out the door the minute u thought u had a chance with ms.light skin :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If true, he did all that cus she was light skinned :mjpls:

All that preaching u did abt dark skin this & dark skin that went out the door the minute u thought u had a chance with ms.light skin :mjpls:
:childplease: She just so happened to be light skinned. I didn't say I did all that BECAUSE she was light skint. :childplease:

I wouldn't have grabbed a cover with Lupita on there. I would've grabbed one with Tahiry.

l3lackstarr

In my observatory
Daps
Reppin
Alpha-Centauri
:snoop: can't be real life...... that should have ended when the ignorance reared its self hating head... but nah.. you go thru that, she touches your radio, AND you give her money... I call :duck: ...............otherwise you should be smacked up for that breh