This is why I can't stand lightskin women!

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I mean what was I supposed to do?? I mean she already saw the $20 and shyt. I still kept $5 though :childplease:, she wasn't getting everything from me. #HOH. Only simps would give ALL the money away. I still got respect for myself.

Dude you've gotta be trolling. You sir are NOT #HOH. If you were a true #HOH warrior you wouldn't have given her any of YOUR money after she disrespected you in public. What were you supposed to do? Repeat after me... "NO" You coulda said, nah chick, thats my gas money (if you really needed to give a reason, real nikkas woulda just said 'no' straight up)

Why did you feel obligated to break bread with her? What did she do for you?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude you've gotta be trolling. You sir are NOT #HOH. If you were a true #HOH warrior you wouldn't have given her any of YOUR money after she disrespected you in public. What were you supposed to do? Repeat after me... "NO" You coulda said, nah chick, thats my gas money (if you really needed to give a reason, real nikkas woulda just said 'no' straight up)

Why did you feel obligated to break bread with her? What did she do for you?
I've seen worse :manny:
I honestly gave her some money hoping she'd probably appreciate it and call me. Plus it'd be hard to say "Nah I don't got $30" when she see $20 RIGHT there. She would've just asked for $20 instead and it would be hard to make up a reason to not give her the cash.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. op admitted to crushing on her cuz she was lightskin
2. who cares if she thinks different
3. most lightskin women end up with nikkas/c00ns/whatever she's just one dont judge all of them off one incident

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You paid for buddy weed money he was walking off like

gif_250x200_1ad24f1.gif
:deadmanny:

:mlaff:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you gotta good imagination cause aint no way Im believing you subjected yourself to that many consecutive Ls in real life
I"m saying man. Not only are you giving a ungrateful scaliwag a ride that disrespected you but you giving her money.. gas money at that?
fukk outta here :camby:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I mean what was I supposed to do?? I mean she already saw the $20 and shyt. I still kept $5 though :childplease:, she wasn't getting everything from me. #HOH. Only simps would give ALL the money away. I still got respect for myself.
So the fukk what if she saw YOUR money. You already gave the brawd a ride home. I'm with the fellas on these ducktales because there is no way on God's green earth any young black man would let any of this shyt happened. Come on dude.