This is why a Final Fantasy 6 remake will never work/happen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Couldn't they have Sabin suplex the train into another boss phase each time players inflict enough damage to it while running? Maybe it staggers and stops then gets suplexed.

I’m just not even sure how they make it look believable for them to outrun a train lol

This game isn’t even super anime influenced like ff7 where people are just cutting skyscrapers in half. It has a nice ‘grounded’ fantasy feeling to it with some very silly moments thrown in

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Couldn't they have Sabin suplex the train into another boss phase each time players inflict enough damage to it while running? Maybe it staggers and stops then gets suplexed.

nikkas play final fantasy but wanna speak on the 3 :mjlol: I'll have the homegirl from the set break yo jaw , nerd ass boy

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m just not even sure how they make it look believable for them to outrun a train lol

This game isn’t even super anime influenced like ff7 where people are just cutting skyscrapers in half. It has a nice ‘grounded’ fantasy feeling to it with some very silly moments thrown in

Wait, you're looking for realism in a game that STARTS with explaining that there was a Great Demon War that resulted in people not using magic?

Grounded fantasy. C'mon, breh. :mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just keep Kefkas laugh the same it was on the SNES and we good