This is why a Final Fantasy 6 remake will never work/happen

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
or they can just remove the train battle completely

That would be disappointing. Maybe they could just make it the spirit/guardian of the train that comes out to fight you. The actual train/Forrest dungeon is one of the best in that game, especially how it deals with Cyans family.

There’s also that weird waterfall fight where you’re just falling for like 10 minutes lol, is guess that would just be a cutscene?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
or they can just remove the train battle completely

No way. That’s one of those beloved moments in this game.

Just put the crew on some type of powered cart that the train is chasing on the tracks. Throw a little homage with the train grabbing or impeding the forward momentum of the cart and have Sabin “pry its hands off and throws it off the track”.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That would be disappointing. Maybe they could just make it the spirit/guardian of the train that comes out to fight you. The actual train/Forrest dungeon is one of the best in that game, especially how it deals with Cyans family.

There’s also that weird waterfall fight where you’re just falling for like 10 minutes lol, is guess that would just be a cutscene?
Cyan seein his family leave. Then playin as Sabin n theres no music n Cyan just standin there
serah-farron-serah-ff13.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't get this...it doesn't rob FF6 of being the best FF ever made.

I'd love to see it expanded/reimagined like Remake :ehh:

I honestly dont think square enix could do it justice. It’s such a large scale game with huge scope. The cast, the world, the set pieces….very hard to pull off these days. FF7 is a much smaller game and look how long its taking them to do that

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
I honestly dont think square enix could do it justice. It’s such a large scale game with huge scope. The cast, the world, the set pieces….very hard to pull off these days. FF7 is a much smaller game and look how long its taking them to do that

Your exactly right breh which is sad af :mjcry:

The only team that could maybe do it is the FFXIV team.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would work the exact same, just........in three dimensions?

All I know is that if a remake happens, I better still be able to suplex damn near everything in the game as Sabin.