Crown Jewel '18 will always be my favorite. :dead:

k7hAM2e.gif

NdZdKwN.gif

Attitude Era :mjcry:
Lmfaoooooo

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Didn't realize this man is 50. I completely understand the flabbiness. 50 and you weigh that much? That man needs as much exercise as possible.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Tyrus is 50? As flabby as he is he still looks relatively young for his age. He weighs too much to be trying to wrestle at his age. He wasn't much better over a decade ago. Glad he's throwing in the towel.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I came in here expecting to see the backyard wrestling vid of the cac dressed as Wolfpac sting and jumped from the second rope to the ring and broke both legs at the knees :dead::mjlol:

Tyrus would die from a heart attack if he tried climbing the ropes. Or choke to death on the cholesterol he was coughing up.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I came in here expecting to see the backyard wrestling vid of the cac dressed as Wolfpac sting and jumped from the second rope to the ring and broke both legs at the knees :dead::mjlol:

Yo this has me absolutely FRIGHTENED of ever jumping from any height ever again…please tell me he had some kinda physical ailment that made his bones extra brittle and that normal everyday physics weren’t responsible for this

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ain't no fukking way. :dead:

Yo this has me absolutely FRIGHTENED of ever jumping from any height ever again…please tell me he had some kinda physical ailment that made his bones extra brittle and that normal everyday physics weren’t responsible for this

Looks like it's probably a combo of being a bit :flabbynsick: and mostly shytty form when landing. Looks like he tried to land flat footed and entirely straight legged, so his shyt just caved in.