This is so FUKED UP BOILING RATS ALIVE!

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
They aint doing anything worse to those rats than a lot of the "farms" that process chicken, cows, pigs in the US. And the US also imports some meats from China (chickens, cows, fish, pigs) and well, as you can see their standards aremy up to our expectations.

My only concern is what the hell are those rats eating? I hunt. I eat squirrels and rabbits. There are people who eat racc00ns and possums. Theres a difference between a city and forest squirrel/rabbit/racc00n/possum. In the forest they eat nuts and berries and leaves. In the city possums and racc00ns will eat trash, left over food, dirty diapers and outdoor pet food and stuff. Meanwhile people will put food in their yard for squirrels and rabbits like peanuts and seeds and shyt.

Im not confident of the quality of those rats.
High and low quality rats:laff:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
which is it rat? cat? dog?

just stay in your house dumb ass you obviously don't get out much.

just go eat where there's ACTUAL chinese people EATING in the restaurant. Don't go to one of those hood take out places with 3 meats for under 5 dollars combos that none of their people patronize. It ain't rocket science.
882.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
High and low quality rats:laff:
Common sense says if they were given proper nutrition and viable living conditions they'd be higher quality.

Theres a reason cage free farm fresh chickens are more expensive then your Tyson pack. Especially when documentaries show Tyson farms overpopulated with chickens bred, pumped full of gmo's, raised, and killed in shyt.

I understand some are adamant about not eating rats ad most Americans are adamant about not eating dogs. An animal is an animal. Some countries don't eat cows or pigs. Some people won't eat a lamb chop or goat meat. I'll eat a frog, dog, duck, lamb, ostrich, lion (no pork though). Idgaf. But I am not eating it if it's eating bullshyt.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which is it rat? cat? dog?

just stay in your house dumb ass you obviously don't get out much.

just go eat where there's ACTUAL chinese people EATING in the restaurant. Don't go to one of those hood take out places with 3 meats for under 5 dollars combos that none of their people patronize. It ain't rocket science.
3 for 5 is a good deal though.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
They aint doing anything worse to those rats than a lot of the "farms" that process chicken, cows, pigs in the US. And the US also imports some meats from China (chickens, cows, fish, pigs) and well, as you can see their standards arent up to our expectations.

My only concern is what the hell are those rats eating? I hunt. I eat squirrels and rabbits. There are people who eat racc00ns and possums. Theres a difference between a city and forest squirrel/rabbit/racc00n/possum. In the forest they eat nuts and berries and leaves. In the city possums and racc00ns will eat trash, left over food, dirty diapers and outdoor pet food and stuff. Meanwhile people will put food in their yard for squirrels and rabbits like peanuts and seeds and shyt.

Im not confident of the quality of those rats.

The livestock we eat have more steroids and other shyt injected in them. Those rats are probably 'healthier' for the human body than the juiced up meats we buy at the grocery store:sadcam:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The livestock we eat have more steroids and other shyt injected in them. Those rats are probably 'healthier' for the human body than the juiced up meats we buy at the grocery store:sadcam:

On one hand yes. Some of the stuff they pump livestock with provides them with stuff to keep them healthy. They don't just raise cows and chickens them kill them only to discover they've been sick and are inedible.

For instance when hunting rabbits and squirrels you have to check their organs for spots and shyt. Plenty of times they are healthy on the outside. You slice the open and yeah.....theyre sick.