This is so FUKED UP BOILING RATS ALIVE!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
n1ggas gotta eat:yeshrug:thats why i laugh when any american talks about how tough they grew up... wouldnt last a week in some true shytholes

Quite sick.

The immense pain that they must go through being boiled alive is just horrible and unnecessary.

Gotta be a more humane way.

Disgusting.

I know a few phillipinos who do this shyt live and it's a :picard: scene.

Eat soup is a real delicacy amongst them it seems.

Wish America would consider them a delicacy. Solve the problem in NYC in a month

What’s with these Asians and torturing animals?

They aint doing anything worse to those rats than a lot of the "farms" that process chicken, cows, pigs in the US. And the US also imports some meats from China (chickens, cows, fish, pigs) and well, as you can see their standards arent up to our expectations.

My only concern is what the hell are those rats eating? I hunt. I eat squirrels and rabbits. There are people who eat racc00ns and possums. Theres a difference between a city and forest squirrel/rabbit/racc00n/possum. In the forest they eat nuts and berries and leaves. In the city possums and racc00ns will eat trash, left over food, dirty diapers and outdoor pet food and stuff. Meanwhile people will put food in their yard for squirrels and rabbits like peanuts and seeds and shyt.

Im not confident of the quality of those rats.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lol @ yall nikkaz that eat chinese food

Actually eating rat meat:mjlol:

Proud to say I've never eaten (and would never eat) Chinese food
which is it rat? cat? dog?

just stay in your house dumb ass you obviously don't get out much.

just go eat where there's ACTUAL chinese people EATING in the restaurant. Don't go to one of those hood take out places with 3 meats for under 5 dollars combos that none of their people patronize. It ain't rocket science.