This is sad.... JCpenney in Manhattan Mall and Kings Plaza to close for good.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I fukked this big titty bytch that worked at Kay’s there during the 106 & Park days.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Damn, i just did the Radio Voice with the reverb & echo saying that

They still sell Southpole in there? :mjlol:

Yeah, don't forget S&D Underground. I think they were all owned by the same person.

Remember the first time you saw this in GTA?

:wow:

gtaiv2012-02-1608-55-yksym.jpg

That s&d's downtown brooklyn late 90s was a high school dream... had all the crazy exclusive Iceberg, Coogi, Moschino.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Y’all will never understand how crazy that mall was when it was full. Last time I was there I was looking for a new watch and I saw some stuff I might cop if I had money left over from my tax return. There’s like 3 stores left in there now and the JCP directly led you to the Subway.

the stuff that people tolerate about Midtown (really much of Manhattan) much of that stuff is gonna go away. It’s just gonna be a place where you look up and stare at empty skyscrapers.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn...1st Sears...now JC Penny...I used to rack up on slacks and basic shyt out there...KP switchin it up...any brehs/brehettes mess with Primark?

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
That JC Penney had no business in Manhattan Mall :russ:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Crazy how Manhattan mall fell off, it used be full of stores and busy until at least the mid to late 2000s.. Years later I go there and the mall is :flabbynsick: outside of Jcpenney.

Also anybody ever notice that even though Kings Plaza is in a white neighborhood, you NEVER see white ppl shopping inside Kings Plaza :mjpls:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Crazy how Manhattan mall fell off, it used be full of stores and busy until at least the mid to late 2000s.. Years later I go there and the mall is :flabbynsick: outside of Jcpenney.

Also anybody ever notice that even though Kings Plaza is in a white neighborhood, you NEVER see white ppl shopping inside Kings Plaza :mjpls:
Well if u make the mistake of going there at the wrong time, u liable to see North and Central Brooklyn teens have it on tilt:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I been to manhattan mall a few times...:mjgrin: but JCP was bound to go out of business sooner or later....:manny:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Y’all will never understand how crazy that mall was when it was full. Last time I was there I was looking for a new watch and I saw some stuff I might cop if I had money left over from my tax return. There’s like 3 stores left in there now and the JCP directly led you to the Subway.

the stuff that people tolerate about Midtown (really much of Manhattan) much of that stuff is gonna go away. It’s just gonna be a place where you look up and stare at empty skyscrapers.
This description is low key disturbing.

Dap + rep.

That's going to be bizarre as fukk. I don't really care for my h of the shyt sold in the stores on 34th but I kind of wouldn't want to see it a ghost town