This is sad.... JCpenney in Manhattan Mall and Kings Plaza to close for good.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Amazon killed the mall :mjcry:

:mjcry:

http-2f2fa-amz-mshcdn-com2fwp-content2fuploads2f20142f122fmalls-700-45.jpg

1980's%20Mall%20DaHell.jpg

fea-boxing-day-20191226.jpg

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
wait...whhhat???

I skipped GTA IV...was tired of the series at that point...I might have to serious play this lmao
Some people hated the driving & said the cars felt sluggish, but it didn't bother me. This is the first GTA game that i could beat without using codes. The DLC is fire too

They really made Liberty City look like NYC
Plus this trailer:wow:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
That JC Penny in the Manhattan Mall was on the way out anyway. That mall sucks.

To add to this, before quarantine, I walked by this mall every single day leaving and going to Penn Station for 11 years. I've probably been in there three times. I have literally walked past the place, got on my train back to NJ, hopped in the car and drove to the Woodbridge Mall in rush hour traffic, to go to JC Penny.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah, don't forget S&D Underground. I think they were all owned by the same person.
Nah, dr jays and jimmy jazz are owned by two different (tightly connected) jewish families.

I used to work there :russ:
Me too, in Ladies footwear! A hs Christmas break job. The boss was this stern, older WI man, but he liked me cuz i wore sweater sets. :mjlol:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
ehh, Dr Jays, Jimmy Jazz and Champ sports are all interchangeable to me :mjlol:

Still I don't none of those stores to go out of business :whoa:

Crazy I use window shop regularly in Jimmy Jazz as a kid, now that I have a few dollars as an adult I have yet to buy anything from Jimmy Jazz.
Lol, this.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Damn, S&D underground on Fulton St used to be my window shopping spot as a youngin' in early 2000s. :wow:

shyt was so fukking overpriced and - looking at it with today's eyes - tacky as fukk, too.

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to just fukk with Vneck white Ts and a bunch of Levi's of different colors... I was always working out so I'd have been good :wow:

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Nah, dr jays and jimmy jazz are owned by two different (tightly connected) jewish families.

Me too, in Ladies footwear! A hs Christmas break job. The boss was this stern, older WI man, but he liked me cuz i wore sweater sets. :mjlol:
Ahh ok. I think the combination is Jimmy Jazz, S&D & Hyperactive. I remember filling out a job application & it had those stores listed on top

I ended up working for the Sports Authority across from MSG. I STILL have stuff i boosted from there. That's also where 'Ms. Polo Grounds' worked

I have stories for days about that place :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some people hated the driving & said the cars felt sluggish, but it didn't bother me. This is the first GTA game that i could beat without using codes. The DLC is fire too

They really made Liberty City look like NYC
Plus this trailer:wow:

ya I remember those complaints as well...vice city was the last complete GTA story I played...bailed halfway thru SA and didn’t play IV...played some of V but scrapped that too...just got tired of the repetitive mission types...GTA online is bonkers tho...I still didn’t do missions but I loved fukking up other crews/players dolo...I’m too nice at that game :wow:

SNYC

Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
ya I remember those complaints as well...vice city was the last complete GTA story I played...bailed halfway thru SA and didn’t play IV...played some of V but scrapped that too...just got tired of the repetitive mission types...GTA online is bonkers tho...I still didn’t do missions but I loved fukking up other crews/players dolo...I’m too nice at that game :wow:
Not San Andreas :picard: that game was nice

I stopped Online because i bought V for the 360 & i wasn't going to pay for the XBONE version, Rockstar wasn't cutting that price at all. Last time i played was before heists. I still had the stuff i bought from the billion dollar bounty glitch