This is probably worst gaming year in ages

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Video game industry on a crazy boring ass time. AAA titles release and has gone by the way side. Video game delays... limited stock for some consoles, nothing innovative being discussed. Microsoft the only one with a real show scheduled for the Summer so far.

shyt been trash and probably get worst due to companies playing catch up.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Game delays happen all the time. Game development is also much longer now. In recent years the focus has been on “games as a service” and companies increasing focus on it.

Keep in mind that the gaming industry is very copy-cat. One scheme that a company is successful at is soon copied by everyone else.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Video game industry on a crazy boring ass time. AAA titles release and has gone by the way side. Video game delays... limited stock for some consoles, nothing innovative being discussed. Microsoft the only one with a real show scheduled for the Summer so far.

shyt been trash and probably get worst due to companies playing catch up.

Game Pass hitting with new flames damn near weekly.
Pandemic slowed the drop but the heat STILL came out (Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Pokemon Legends, Sifu, etc.)
Game services offering up the largest collection of games ever in the industry's history.

Get a fukking PC or get a Series S and call it a day, if you can't get a PS5.
Also, way to show me you a youngster...first year to two years of a console are NOTORIOUSLY bad. PS2 and Xbox 360 are the only exceptions to this rule.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I pretty much haven't played a game since CyberPunk. Other than Elden Ring (which my brother plays off my account), I haven't felt like I've missed anything. Starfield is definitely on my radar though

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Definitely the worst year. Been spending most of the year getting old games on my list on sale.

Only good game this year has been Sifu. Wasn't interested in Elden Ring at all, but I fell for all the casuals calling it a masterpiece because they can avoid bosses and ride around the world looting items they can't use for 50hrs

DNF Duel next month atleast. 0 faith other 2022 games drop this year. Even the low budget titles on my list probably getting delayed until 2023 :dead:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Disagree, when ur backlog dates back to the 80s you have literally a buffet in front of you

Stop being trendy and explore the whole totality of what life has to offer sir

My friend, what suggestions you have?
Game Pass hitting with new flames damn near weekly.
Pandemic slowed the drop but the heat STILL came out (Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West, Pokemon Legends, Sifu, etc.)
Game services offering up the largest collection of games ever in the industry's history.

Get a fukking PC or get a Series S and call it a day, if you can't get a PS5.
Also, way to show me you a youngster...first year to two years of a console are NOTORIOUSLY bad. PS2 and Xbox 360 are the only exceptions to this rule.

I have every system and a gaming PC. The gaming culture is ass right now breh. No excitement at all.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
My friend, what suggestions you have?

Start with NES, play all the essentials then work your way up through the generations until you hit PS5/Series X/Modern PC (this should take several lifetimes, so no need to rush)

and then dabble in some Virtual Reality

if you're bored then the problem is your perspective, maybe eat some foods with potassium to brighten your mood and lower instances of melancholy

The Power is YOURS

captain-planet-planet.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only for you that only play AAA games.

There’s plenty of good indies coming out all the time.

But this is the real effects of the Rona. Things slowed down to a halt for a while. This drought was inevitable.

Next year things should pick back up.