This is not the warriors team I fell in love with 2 weeks ago

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why not? Neither Love or Kyrie had a supetstar teammate prior to Bron, and both were hurt in the finals last year. So to the orginal post who called them perennial loser, then whats so different then KD and Russ who are both superstar and havent won?
You're being disingenuous. You can't compare the two. Put KD and Russ on teams alone and they go farther than Kyrie or Kevin ever did when they were solo. KD and Russ have accomplished way more than either Love or Kyrie right now. If it wasn't for LeBron they be in the lottery. KD and Russ may not be champs but to call them perennial losers is ridiculous. Especially when compared to Kevin and Kyrie. Those 2 are on a whole other level of greatness than them. Only reason I got the Cavs beating OKC is Bron not those lames

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Why not? Neither Love or Kyrie had a supetstar teammate prior to Bron, and both were hurt in the finals last year. So to the orginal post who called them perennial loser, then whats so different then KD and Russ who are both superstar and havent won?
Kd and russ have been injured since 2013, last legit healthy loss they took was against the heat in 2012

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You're being disingenuous. You can't compare the two. Put KD and Russ on teams alone and they go farther than Kyrie or Kevin ever did when they were solo. KD and Russ have accomplished way more than either Love or Kyrie right now. If it wasn't for LeBron they be in the lottery. KD and Russ may not be champs but to call them perennial losers is ridiculous. Especially when compared to Kevin and Kyrie. Those 2 are on a whole other level of greatness than them. Only reason I got the Cavs beating OKC is Bron not those lames
Replace Love with KD in Minny, and Kyrie with Russ in Cleveland they still dont make they playoffs breh

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm actually not mad. Why should I care more than they do?
2413v6a.jpg