This is not the warriors team I fell in love with 2 weeks ago

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They already beat the Spurs. If they beat the Warriors wtf makes you think they can't beat the Cavs?
I think the Cavs match up perfectly with OKC. They got the bigs to match up with OKC's bigs, Russ vs Kyrie will be entertaining leaving it up KD outplaying LeBron and LeBron doesn't let KD get in his head like he lets the Spurs or GS do...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Big difference, KD and Russ have been battling and building like how Lebron had to before winning. Kyrie and Love are not battle tested where they had to dig deep.
You mean Love battling in Minny with no help and Kyrie Before Bron got there in Cleveland not winning games. KD and Russ had each other, Love n Kyrie were solo on piss ass squads

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
I think the Cavs match up perfectly with OKC. They got the bigs to match up with OKC's bigs, Russ vs Kyrie will be entertaining leaving it up KD outplaying LeBron and LeBron doesn't let KD get in his head like he lets the Spurs or GS do...
Don't underestimate Russ and the team around KD. Billy Donavan is showing that he can adjust like a mofo.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You mean Love battling in Minny with no help and Kyrie Before Bron got there in Cleveland not winning games. KD and Russ had each other, Love n Kyrie were solo on piss ass squads
:russ: Love battling and tunnel vision Kyrie. If okc gets to the finals then I believe they are winning. I'm not dismissing your point cause the games have to be played:yeshrug:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
You can't compare KD/Russ to Love/Kyrie when it comes to losing. To say KD/Russ are perennial losers is extreme hyperbole.
Why not? Neither Love or Kyrie had a supetstar teammate prior to Bron, and both were hurt in the finals last year. So to the orginal post who called them perennial loser, then whats so different then KD and Russ who are both superstar and havent won?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
It sounds awful...the Thunder have ZERO chance of beating the Cavs

It will be a repeat of the last time a LeBron team faced the Thunder in the Finals only with even better personnel
Yeah zero chance , not like we wouldn't have beat two of the greatest teams of all time. You right no chance :dead: