Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Shoutout my African mamacita on the hookup ❤ 👊🏾

Qm97PtR.jpeg

NDoh6HA.jpeg

b7I8nuc.jpeg

Post pics of what you are eating this morning it’s a Breakfast appreciation thread 🤗
I ain't got no pics of ole girl who bought you this meal, she just left :troll:. Tasted great.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I just wanna ask am I the only mad that breakfast restaurants only have fried potatoes?
Some have baked potatoes sure but only the one where they put the whole potato in the oven and open up the front and put sour cream on it.

But there's many great variations of baked potatoes, what about cubed bake potatoes? Ya it takes longer to make but there's shortcuts you can take.
Come on man...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just wanna ask am I the only mad that breakfast restaurants only have fried potatoes?
Some have baked potatoes sure but only the one where they put the whole potato in the oven and open up the front and put sour cream on it.

But there's many great variations of baked potatoes, what about cubed bake potatoes? Ya it takes longer to make but there's shortcuts you can take.
Come on man...

You can ask for a baked potato if you want... For breakfast if you want...:heh: no one putting a gun to your head forcing you to eat only home fries...

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You can ask for a baked potato if you want... For breakfast if you want...:heh: no one putting a gun to your head forcing you to eat only home fries...

Dude if it's not on the menu they not gonna make it
The cooking time is much much higher.
And usually their home fries is shipped from head office frozen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude if it's not on the menu they not gonna make it
The cooking time is much much higher.
And usually their home fries is shipped from head office frozen.

Like I said just ask baked potatoes are usually paired with the steak so they have them in the kitchen...:mjlol: if you want that for breakfast just tell them...:dead:

The problem is of they tell you NO....:mjpls: