Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Shoutout my African mamacita on the hookup ❤ 👊🏾

Qm97PtR.jpeg

NDoh6HA.jpeg

b7I8nuc.jpeg

Post pics of what you are eating this morning it’s a Breakfast appreciation thread 🤗
What in the gonnie goo-goo is this?

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I hate when brehs start datin' out and expand they palette 'cause they shorty feedin' them knowin' damn well they wouldn't eat it otherwise. Shyt OD cornball.

Huh? Ayoo @rabbid you actually understood that sh!t? :dahell:

Edit- never mind , I get it. You’re mad that the only reason why I am being exposed to different tastes is because I’m dating a different culture than my own- otherwise, I wouldn’t be eating it.

But that’s pretty much how being a human being works soo then that begs the question, wtf is your point? :dahell:

Last edited:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ayee I don’t mind the eggs and sausage and avocado, but that mangu? That sh!t looks like a dry flavorless piece of tripe. I’ll stick to my shorty’s mangu :picard:

Naw, ole boy is right. At the least it’s supposed to have pickled onions in it. Your girl gave you the struggle version of that dish.

That’s the thing, when folks introduce you to shyt you have no reference for you don’t know if you getting bullshyt or not.

For example Americans know how legit bbq ribs are supposed to look and feel. But someone from the Czech Republic might think some pre cooked shyt you got from the Save-A-Lot is bangin.