This is exactly why 78% of americans dont have 1k saved up

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My homeboy said he gonna buy a rim. I was like "Cool. You gonna put it on the garage?"

He was like "nikka, naw.:dahell: I'm putting it in the garage until i get the other 3"

He talkin' about rims for his car. I thought he was talkin about a basketball rim.

:dead::russ: Wtf is wrong with people

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My homeboy said he gonna buy a rim. I was like "Cool. You gonna put it on the garage?"

He was like "nikka, naw.:dahell: I'm putting it in the garage until i get the other 3"

He talkin' about rims for his car. I thought he was talkin about a basketball rim.

Breh tell your boy thank you!. This the best laugh I done had all week...:laff:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead::russ: Wtf is wrong with people

Thats makes sense sista. When I get my check I am gonna buy one car door. Then when I get the other check I am gonna buy another car door.

By the time the government gives me 32 checks I should have enough parts to put together a whole car....:dead:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikkas hear about that stimulus package and then start making lists of what they finna cop..:snoop:

you was fine without that 65 inch, wait a lil longer...all this end and nikkas right back where they started, with nothing to fall back on :snoop:
giphy.gif

fukk what u tombout .....nikka this blue line texas paint stay majestic we finna crawl slow and hogg lanes bayybeh its bout to dine...

giphy.gif

its on again.... we aint broke no moooooooooooooo