This Is A Sick Ass Deviant Negro...

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
He looks gay too....sick...sick!
ah yes the coli where every gay is either a child molester, or making a 1-star plat thread about the scent of bad bunnys jockstrap

yet nobodys mad at the school for knowing about it for over a year or the measly ass $7500 bond the judge gave him?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Jaunty-Demanding-Hairstreak-max-1mb.gif

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
ah yes the coli where every gay is either a child molester, or making a 1-star plat thread about the scent of bad bunnys jockstrap

yet nobodys mad at the school for knowing about it for over a year or the measly ass $7500 bond the judge gave him?

Gays do this stuff all the time, it's in their favorite hobby.

Hopefully he ends up in a super hot place when he gets got..

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate the light sentences they give these dudes. shyt like this fukks people up for life so it’s only fair for them to get football numbers.
His sentence might be light but he aint going to have a good time in jail that's for sure.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
nah that needed to be said because who the fukk raised that child to where he'll take 5 dollars to suck the janitors dikk somebody gotta answer for that shyt
Yeah that surprised me too. Why the fukk did he agree to suck a janitors dikk?

The video didn't mention him being forced to so why the fukk didn't he just say no?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nah that needed to be said because who the fukk raised that child to where he'll take 5 dollars to suck the janitors dikk somebody gotta answer for that shyt

Yeah that surprised me too. Why the fukk did he agree to suck a janitors dikk?

The video didn't mention him being forced to so why the fukk didn't he just say no?
No amount of money could justify this breh
GTFOH

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I wonder if the kid is delayed. Age 12 is old enough to recognize this is wrong. The fact that he told his parents means he probably didn't.