Is this breh putting us on game or just a deviant ass nikka?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know… go outside where women are?

-beaches
-grocery stores
-events
-parties
-concerts
-festivals
-farmer’s markets
-malls
-sporting events

Hell, sign up for one of those corny drink and paint or drink and cook things.

There’s plenty of ways.

Women are busy shopping in most of those. Concerts/festivals are trash. Parties today consist of standing around and shouting ayyye 5 times. Not everybody has access to beaches. Sporting events is very typically couples

Only ways is a social circle or part time job like a dj to smash broads.

College was the GOAT.:ohlawd::noah:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
giphy.gif

IKYFL
THIS IS MY EXACT FACE. WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I even worked at a Federal halfway House and did my thing.
I used to eat real good chilling outside of burn units. I would listen to the police/ems/firefighter scanners. If a chick got her face burned I was there before she was. I would post up and then run up to them bringing her in and say "Don't worry beautiful. This don't change nothing about you." Then I would get pushed away. Then I would chill in the burn unit waiting room and occasionally ask how she was doing to the staff. When she comes out she already knows someone out there cares for her so upon her release, who's there to scoop up that crispy box? Orb is there, brehs. Orb is there eating good.

Get on my level.
Fwk2Jh1.png

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hard to meet women once you pass high school and college. Can't smash on the job. If you work part time at a warehouse spot you can smash broads, so maybe that's an option.

What other ways are there?
This was a serious question from a grown man lol.

If you got time to post on here you got time to meet women.

You making the city look bad

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Yall can mock all you want, but this is omega level game for scumbags. This is like that scene from Wedding Crashers where instead of hitting on chicks at weddings, Will Ferrell's character was crashing funerals and smashing even more.
that's a losing game..........*

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Hard to meet women once you pass high school and college. Can't smash on the job. If you work part time at a warehouse spot you can smash broads, so maybe that's an option.

What other ways are there?
Get a job at a factory that uses alot of temp labor. Wall to wall hoes, many even have criminal records.:shaq: