This is a Game-Changer: Willow Smith with the Most Memorable Song Since T.R.O.Y.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:laugh: at dudes trying to play psychologist to an 11 year old who has access to anything she wants in the world. Hell you'd be doing whatever dumb shyt you wanted too if you were Will and Jada's kid.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U nikkas talkin bout her body frame when she a kid? She look goofy as hell tho,Jada please don't let her bcome annoyingly whitewashed...surround her with blackness immediately....she said pac is her favorite rapper so she won't be completely fuked up:pachaha:

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U nikkas talkin bout her body frame when she a kid? She look goofy as hell tho,Jada please don't let her bcome annoyingly whitewashed...surround her with blackness immediately....she said pac is her favorite rapper so she won't be completely fuked up:pachaha:

:pachaha:@ Jada tellin old Pac stories to the kids when Will ain't around.

"that could've been your daddy"

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
i think she's trying to find herself. most kids that age are regulated by their parents, sh!ts wack. parents should let them experiment and explore (with limits, of course), don't cap their curiosity at that age, let them try things out so they can find out for themselves what they like and don't like as opposed to it being told to them what they can like and not like. freethinkers are usually the ones who change the world.

It's cool to let your children find themselves but with her being a celebrity at a such young age her childhood is already compromised. We already know how these childhood celebrities end up damaged goods because they have to grow up in the limelight of being famous. They don't mind letting her pursue a career in entertainment, okay cool, but I'll be damn as a parent I let my child dress and carry herself any kind of way for the sake of "finding herself". She's gonna end up screwier than Lindsey Lohan.

YBE

Banned
Daps
tumblr_lnsnywFdHT1qktowlo1_500.gif

:russ:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: I don't know what to say or think, because this is a little girl.

Let me just :snoop: and exit out this thread.

Him Duncan

Hugh G Reckshon
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
i thought this we her/his "coming out" song
with the fade, butch flannel, and i'm freeeeeeeeee talk

I mean it's bound to happen