This is a Game-Changer: Willow Smith with the Most Memorable Song Since T.R.O.Y.

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
tumblr_lnsnywFdHT1qktowlo1_500.gif

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
What the fukk was that? and yall saying shes 11 right? ...she doesnt even know who she is yet. I am me lol
This sounds like some gay shyt to me...i dont even know why

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Individuality is good, contrived individuality is corny, I hope her eclecticism is genuine and wasn't formulated for appeal. Will is my nig for life tho, I doubt he pushes his youngins to be anything, he lets them roam and find they self. Song is cool, good message, especially from a child. Smh @ Will passing his ears on to his children, yikes

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's a good song and all, but OP must have not heard a lot of music if this is the most memorable song he can think of since TROY.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Damn you gotta set some boundaries for ya children obviously Will and Jada don't. To me it doesn't seem healthy for someone her age to be going through an identity crisis but whatever.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn you gotta set some boundaries for ya children obviously Will and Jada don't. To me it doesn't seem healthy for someone her age to be going through an identity crisis but whatever.

i think she's trying to find herself. most kids that age are regulated by their parents, sh!ts wack. parents should let them experiment and explore (with limits, of course), don't cap their curiosity at that age, let them try things out so they can find out for themselves what they like and don't like as opposed to it being told to them what they can like and not like. freethinkers are usually the ones who change the world.