This “Good Times” remake is disrespectful as fukk smh pure minstrel show

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
She's not a writer. It looks like she does a voice on the show for an unspecified character. Accounts like that are ran by idiots.

And other idiots like @Dynamite James re-post it on the internet to create Diaspora Wars for attention and cheap daps.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It is absolutely the stuff we watch…. nikkas acting like Tyler Perry doesn’t have a tremendous following….. Yall acting like it ain’t 50 million nikkas that watch Tubi several times a week….. You don’t like it, don’t support it……. There was a whole thread and internet movement about a dope slinging Transgender running a titty bar while fukking gangster rappers….. I hate to break it to ya….but this is exactly the type of content we watch….
You can watch crazy stuff and also denounce stuff that’s crazy as well. It’s their fault for attaching the “Good Times” name to this when they 100% didn’t have to. Also it doesn’t help to have Seth Macfarlane’s name on it with the shyt he was doing on Family Guy. Also to see Steph’s name :snoop: There’s probably plenty cartoons on streaming services that are like this, they didn’t take the names of the most popular sitcoms in the black community. I just have to throw this in with the outrage marketing that people love to do now. Put purposefully bad shyt out so people can outrage share it to make it pop off for them. People don’t share positive content in this way so it can get season after season… this is the type shyt that gets shared. I’m sure they’re at least going to drop one season of it… that’s the bad thing about streaming. They can just drop it and get rid of it when they want to.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps

“Lear died at his Los Angeles home on December 5, 2023 from cardiac arrest, as a complication of heart failure. He was 101.”

They really had him sign off on this on his deathbed :dead: 101 years old, they know they were wrong for that :mjlol:

They really was on some King Lear shyt with that old cac :ohhh:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Ftr, I suggested no such thing, and I hate when ppl do that, 'Everybody disagrees so I must be right' shyt. No, we can all agree that you're wrong. :skip:
:mjlol: Reminds me of a quote my coach used to say:

“How the fukk did everybody else on the field get the wrong play, but only you got the right one? :stopitslime:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime: You actin like he’s the only person in the world named Stephen curry clown.
:what: Motherfukker what other Steph Curry's do you know? Next you'll be telling us of Mike Tyson the Boxer and Will Smith the actor. Go eat a dikk. Man get this clown outta here.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

“Lear died at his Los Angeles home on December 5, 2023 from cardiac arrest, as a complication of heart failure. He was 101.”

They really had him sign off on this on his deathbed :dead: 101 years old, they know they were wrong for that :mjlol:
His cac ass probably mustered up all the strength he could to sign those papers, as a final fukk you to the black community.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I see America is still broadcasting Black ethnic stereotypes to the World as entertainment and its 2024 not 1924 :mjlol:

This time its animated so they catch the kids early for that racial indoctrination..kill em in the crib as they say. :francis:

Until a Black committee group of lawyers and concerned citizens starts suing these production houses for racial discrimination they'll stay squatting and shytting atop Black people's heads. :ufdup:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Good times wasn't pg-13 language so that's different....

And For those talking regular black folks. Black folks are declining from that 1990s middle class and those millennials and younger are worse off than the parents. And black median wealth is declining towards zero. Politics were not done...and hustle culture took over.