duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I don't often say it, but....

YOLO :yeshrug:

Can't spend my life worried about if a hoe has herpes or not. I don't fukk with skeezers or fukk around like that anyways. I stay wrapped up, but I'm not gettin dome with a rubber on. Can't be on that bubble boy shyt, breh.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Yes. That includes little kids. Alotta carriers get it when they're babies from older female family members kissing on them while they're in the "cute" stage but their immune systems are weak at that age and make them more susceptible

:to:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
If hpv causes cancer, then knowingly spreading it should be a felony.... and any other incurable disease. You catch a charge for stealing or some traffic violations, but this is okay? Damn HIPPA laws.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
tough break nikka :manny:

nikkas get infected every day b

gotta b careful out here on these streets

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
it's CRUNCH TIME!!!!!

Nestles crunch time:ohhh:

a0yqua.jpg
sometimes u gotta take that risk:manny:

Daps
:beli:

Can y'all leave the black women bashing out of one thread

Merely pointing out the prevalence of the disease...
Promoting awareness is black woman bashing :comeon:

I reject your deposit :pacspit:

I just read the article. And like "954UAlreadyknow" said, stop woman bashing. Statistics are easily skewed. They say 48% of black women have it, okay, I have a few questions.

• How many women were in the pool they used to gather the statistic?
  • Where did they gather this information? (random survey, free clinic, private doctors, web poll)?

The article said its self that a potential factor is the woman's socioeconomic background. Meaning that poor people are more susceptible to the disease.

Someone here on the coli made an excellent point at how poor people go to free clinics to get tested and these "statistics" draws data from that information. But people with more money have private doctors and that information is private.

How many white women (or men) are going to the free clinic versus going to a private doctor? If more have private doctors then their std results are not public due to doctor patient confidentiality. So how is that information accounted for in this statistic?

With that being said even if these numbers were accurate (in terms of the black women test) then the contrast between black and white woman has a broad margin of error.

Also consider that these same poor women are going to the clinic to get tested when they have symptoms or fear they may have caught an std so these numbers are pulled from high risk women.

That's like going to a half way house and doing a statistic on black people with felonies on their record. It would be different if they tested every female that walked down the street.

So in conclusion...take that bullshyt to st0rmfr0nt you cac. :pacspit:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Herpes is so fukking common man. When i worked in the pharmacy the amount of people pickin up Valtrex and other herpes medicines was :wow: