Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's his fault, he should of went through her medicine cabinet and purse

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
This reminds me of how i need to get tested ASAP, I'm not even the grimy type but like a poster said above: it only takes one time to catch that herp.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
lol @ this logic.

1. hoes always stick together, if the whole crew were hoes, she probably was too
2. even if she didn't fukk a lot of nikkas, it only takes one partner to give her herpes

I don't know the infected people well, but I know her friend and I tell her everyday, "you're friends are hoes, you're friends ain't telling you everything". She'll be like "that's not true we just like to have fun. We are like sister", but slowly different little secrets and lies are starting to unravel here and there.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
here's what i dont get. you mean to tell me these celebs are having sex like crazy with god knows who and most of these people have nothing?? are these celebs immune or something? i mean come on. excluding magic of course

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Which one is it? Type 1 or type 2...type 1 is practically harmless

Type 2 is the one that recurs

Im sure its Type 2. Just a little research wld tell him having Type 1 is nothing and therefore he wouldnt have been crying. I have had to stop fukkin with two different dimes because they found out they were herpes carriers. :(

"How they make it where you afraid to fukk"

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
here's what i dont get. you mean to tell me these celebs are having sex like crazy with god knows who and most of these people have nothing?? are these celebs immune or something? i mean come on. excluding magic of course

there are plenty of celebs with herpes. google derek jeter and herpes for instance. and look at his roster that has it too :mjpls:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
103801045118937435713529.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

80% of herpes carriers are asymptomatic so that eliminates most ppl from the stigma off top, not just celebrities.

Truth is half of the people saying they need to strap up, be more careful, etc. already got the herp and dont even know it since they're asymptomatic. And most std tests dont even test for herpes unless you specifically ask for it or you already have syptoms

For you ppl saying that Herpes type 1 is harmless, if someone has herpes 1 and gives you head during, right before, or right after they've had a "cold sore/ fever blister" guess what could happen to your genitals :shaq:

Stay safe, stay tested

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If someone has a cold sore does that mean they have herpes?

Yes. That includes little kids. Alotta carriers get it when they're babies from older female family members kissing on them while they're in the "cute" stage but their immune systems are weak at that age and make them more susceptible