This girl I know infected her boyfriend with herpes

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Just got the news that a friend of a friend has been keeping a dirty little secret. She's had herpes for years and told only a couple people. I guess last week she was on a date with her boyfriend and she drop the bomb on him and told him she was infected and that he should get tested.

So he gets tested and SURPRISE, guess who on the roster now. The dude is crushed. They said he's been crying non stop. Everyone is shocked as hell because they would never suspect in a million years she would be the one to have something like this. Within their crew of skanky attention whoring tramps, she was the quiet stay-at-home one.

So all you dudes here thinking it's cool to fukk around, watch out. All you chicks thinking it's fun to give some cute guy a little bit of ass here and there, be careful.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Which one is it? Type 1 or type 2...type 1 is practically harmless

Type 2 is the one that recurs

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if he didnt notice it after all this time, he's :win:

he could never have an outbreak as long as he's alive

just would suck if he and the girl break up

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
damn... :ohhh:

thats fukked up. but at that point id stay with her (until i find another herped out broad :mjpls:)

not many hoes out there want a nikka with herp and if they both got it :manny:

but she'd be sucking my dikk every morning for the next 5 years :umad: :ahh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I thank god I'm clean :lawd:

I always make sure I have the condoms on me and take some other extra precautions. :lawd:

Even when you're in a relationship with someone, you gotta get that ass test :lawd:

this.

i dont even like having sex anymore forreal.

i got raw dome like 3 weeks ago.

im using a condom next time, man.

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
Stories like this reminds to always strap up
You can still catch it even with a condom.

if he didnt notice it after all this time, he's :win:

he could never have an outbreak as long as he's alive

just would suck if he and the girl break up

I'm not sure if it's exactly a win, aren't there long term effects if it's left untreated?
Well hopefully they stay together.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just got the news that a friend of a friend has been keeping a dirty little secret. She's had herpes for years and told only a couple people. I guess last week she was on a date with her boyfriend and she drop the bomb on him and told him she was infected and that he should get tested.

So he gets tested and SURPRISE, guess who on the roster now. The dude is crushed. They said he's been crying non stop. Everyone is shocked as hell because they would never suspect in a million years she would be the one to have something like this. Within their crew of skanky attention whoring tramps, she was the quiet stay-at-home one.

So all you dudes here thinking it's cool to fukk around, watch out. All you chicks thinking it's fun to give some cute guy a little bit of ass here and there, be careful.

They made all of that that shyt public information? :snoop:

I would think they would keep that kind of shyt to themselves. If I had that type of problem I definitely wouldn't be telling everybody on the block. That said, don't like 1/4 chicks have it? He might as well take the L and keep it moving. :yeshrug:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is shocked as hell because they would never suspect in a million years she would be the one to have something like this. Within their crew of skanky attention whoring tramps, she was the quiet stay-at-home one.

lol @ this logic.

1. hoes always stick together, if the whole crew were hoes, she probably was too
2. even if she didn't fukk a lot of nikkas, it only takes one partner to give her herpes

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it's CRUNCH TIME!!!!!

Nestles crunch time:ohhh:

a0yqua.jpg