This Fake Hair shyt is going too FAR

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i wonder how expensive this is and what they maintenance is. wigs can be taken off and put on mannequin heads for styling/grooming... this kinda stuff is glued directly to the scalp. how long does it last? how does it start looking when it gets old? so many questions :pokefused:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be that old and still concerned about ya looks.

Dude's becoming women nowadays.

What's sad is that getting old is probably not fun. You ever talk to legit old heads? I know this old head 55 years old who says he would trade places with me and be my age literally all the fukking time. :ohhh: Time flies whether you having fun or not and you don't know what you got until it's gone. But the hard fact is that no one respects elders like that in Amerikkka. I look at African cultures, Asian cultures etc. and they respect their fukking elders. Here in America we live fast and die young or end up looking and acting like DMX does at damn 50 years old because we refuse to grow the fukk up. :snoop: Everybody wanna be young forever. You'd think someone who's obviously been a senior citizen going on 20 years would have come to terms with his own mortality.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How can you be that old and still concerned about ya looks.

Dude's becoming women nowadays.
:usure:

I know it's all jokes n shyt, but peep how different this thread sounds from the usual weave threads. I thought nikkas was mad at weave on principle. Come to find out, they wasn't mad on gp, they mad cuz they got left out! :snoop:

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
For all those wondering about the pros and cons, it's a weave, so same things that apply to female weaves also apply here.