This Fake Hair shyt is going too FAR

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
bytches at the lounge be “damn his mouth piece is A1 but why does he smell like bengay and tomatoe soup”

No hate whatsoever. I need that wig but pride wont let me.
2ncqpfJ.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me this shyt is sad. :mjcry:It's not so much that he's gone from bald to having hair, it's the fact that this is evidence that our society is obsessed with youth and looks. :picard:We all gone get old one day unless you die young doing dumb young nikka shyt like we all did. You not gone be forever 21. Time moves faster and faster the older you get. Father Time is undefeated. Everybody end up wrinkly old and gray one day. But what happened to aging with dignity? Being proud of being an old head with wisdom. Living a wholesome life living for the love of your grandchildren. But this shows how even 70 year olds still wanna be in the club trying to smash thots because that is what is valued in American culture. Youthful recklessness, ignorance and stupidity. In our society where how shyt looks is all the that fukking matters. :martin: And it's getting worse every year. Sometimes I question if this is the type of society I want to grow old in. :what: