This dude is the new Kevin samuels “never date a stripper”

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Have we really strayed so far away from the light that we are giving people props for stating the obvious? 
Yes. Read the comments in the post. There are people disagreeing with him and liking the comments of those disagreeing with him.

Apparently, there are people who disagree with what seems like extremely basic facts so yes, he does need to say these things and apparently this is mind-blowing stuff for thousands of men

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dudes be giving out the dating card a little too easily in general. You didnt have to cuff her to smash. T-Pain head ass when you could've just been a weekend visitor. Soon as she feels comfortable posting you on her socials you need to cut that off.
Men need it
Ain’t no fun in getting destroyed by women out here
I know thecoli can’t relate :russ:
But it’s young men and grown ass men still thinking women can’t harm you in 2023
Still green as fukk
Know no parts of the game or the manipulation that comes with it
This is not to say to become hard on hoes
But not having this knowledge when I was younger
Would have saved me from all the fukkery I went through
The problem is it’s too many nikkas just doing this to do it
They are just spewing word vomit and not exposing the other side of the game as well
It’s going to be hard but finding a woman who really fukks with you just to fukk with you
They still exists but it may take a while to find her
And (if) when you do
You still have to act accordingly to your gut but don’t close your self off
The difference between KS and these Rent A Microphone nikkas
Many are just like posters on here
They either only talk about the good to the point of trolling
Or bad to the point of exposing they need professional help
nikkas don’t advocate for marriage anymore
Or prolonging relationships that have expired
Or the very big thing that KS advocated for both genders
Get some damn help
But thecoli is an echo chamber like all of the internet is
Civil discourse and common sense been left the building

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah homey is spittin. The videos in OP are basic as fukk but I did some research and his other videos would be a lot more helpful to men who need to learn basic game.

It’s not rocket science and at least he isn’t shytting on women as a form of filler content

invalid

Banned
Daps
Bottom of the barrel hustling has become mainstream in the black community now. Fringe degenerate lifestyles that used to be castigated by the black populace like pimping, prostitution, drugs, scamming, and gangs are now par the course.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It ain’t no use saying this to dudes. You gotta tell the ladies where it leads now.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
He's pretty on point as far as strippers. But as someone who's cool with, hangout with and i guess i've dated strippers. Most strippers have a mental condition, not quite retarded, more like boxers. They can function through society almost normal, but something is off. But there are different types, some arent scammers and liars. They really look at it like a job. Are a quick hustle.

The man strippers respect are men in the game or close to it. A lot strippers nowadays arent these lifetime scammers type from the past. a lot of them aren't pretty enough to get a man to take care of them and they dont want to work at 9 to 5 at Ross and Target.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Bottom of the barrel hustling has become mainstream in the black community now. Fringe degenerate lifestyles that used to be castigated by the black populace like pimping, prostitution, drugs, scamming, and gangs are now par the course.

The American economy as a whole is descending into pyramid schemes and various scams. Think about what happens with your data online. It's bought and sold to marketing firms who can directly sell garbage that doesn't work or products that will never arrive based on what you might be interested in. Andrew tate is an obvious scammer but has been turned into a millionaire. He's literally doing multi level marketing, crypto is essentially a sophisticated ponzi scheme. Our government itself and how it uses government bonds can be considered a ponzi scheme as well. It borrows money from creditors it can't pay back and just prints dollars or Bonds. If all of America's creditors( which includes china) decide to ask for their money back, as bad as things are now, we would look back at this time as if it was a fukking golden age.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Have we really strayed so far away from the light that we are giving people props for stating the obvious? :dwillhuh:

The irony of Kevin Samuel's content was that he was stating the obvious about the dynamics between Men and Women and got highly criticized for it

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t date a stripper either but “they lie” is a weird reason. People who sale cars lie and manipulate people at work too, should they be avoided? Military recruiters lie at work.

My issue is simple. The environment strippers work in is full of some of the worst people imaginable. Scammers, thieves, drug dealers etc are constantly at strip clubs and their “hustle” is admirable in that environment. It’s a collection of people making as much fast money as possible and they won’t hesitate to take it from someone. Strippers regularly help those people rob clients. When everything is a hustle and money is all that matters, it leads to bad things. I’ve met strippers who are cool and I’m sure there are many, but I have no interest risking my life or finances on that.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
terrible advice. I took my seed n his brehs 2 McDonalds yesterday after hooping n they had a "Cardi B Offset" Meal. Breh getting the bag :damn: