This dude clay from love is blind left the big booty sister for this

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
clay is nasty and dumb af. all that crying and bullshytting on the show was obviously a front.

AD was messy too. clay's best men said something was off with AD and they believed she had a sugar daddy. i wouldn't be surprised if she was selling box out there.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
With AD I just don’t understand it. Women have all the resources at their disposal couldn’t she just get a ‘bang’ or some type of ‘lace front’.

@Gloxina @HarlemHottie explain this for me. She could be a 8 if she just covered the forehead is it not that simple. :wtf:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
She isn’t Black, so to him she’s an upgrade.

Everyone’s laughing about the “Black wife effect” thing happening on social media, but here’s a prime example of a young Black woman trying to lock down a breh, who leaves her for some white Hispanic trash ass broad. The Black girl with the body and less attractive face got dropped.

Men ultimately do the choosing, not us.
So because he didn’t get a Black dime he went to this? The average Black girl wasn’t good enough?
Or…or he just went to this because *that’s what he always preferred?!* :whoo:
In a vaccuum. Physically...she's unfortunately still generally more...attractive than AD. Plastic surgery and all. She'd turn more heads in more places. That's an AD problem. Not a black women problem. There are waaaaay badder black women than AD and Celina.

The really bad part is that it's Celina Powell lol like...how'd they even link xD

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude may be Down Low.

The Bytch looks like a TRANNY, nothing attractive about her.

The Average Breh, ain't turning down a Girl like "AD", for some Tranny looking bytch.

Some of these Dudes and Females, move like CLOWNS when Non-Black Folks get involved...

Standards right out the Fukkin Window!

:francis:
Ehhh AD's face is rough. Celina got a better face in a vacuum. Surgery and all. It is what it is. We aren't gonna act like AD's face represents black women...lol it doesnt.

The embarrassing part is it's Celina Powell lol

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
In a vaccuum. Physically...she's unfortunately still generally more...attractive than AD. Plastic surgery and all. She'd turn more heads in more places. That's an AD problem. Not a black women problem. There are waaaaay badder black women than AD and Celina.

The really bad part is that it's Celina Powell lol like...how'd they even link xD
celina will turn heads for the wrong reason. that bytch looks goofy, weird and nasty af.

AD looks good and has the better body easily. i'm surprised people are calling AD ugly and mid.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
celina will turn heads for the wrong reason. that bytch looks goofy, weird and nasty af.

AD looks good and has the better body easily. i'm surprised people are calling AD ugly and mid.
Are you only considering your perspective? Or are you considering the general perspective of every man.

Like if you lined up 100 men of all races and creeds, and they had to choose between AD and Celina on pure appearance alone. And you had to bet 500k on it. You picking AD to win that?

You gotta think outside of your own perspective.

1ebcf4f4357efa4afb34882cd638a11d.webp

love-is-blind-season-6-clay-ad.webp

Most dudes gonna gravitate to Celina physically.

Her background though? Yuck.

Last edited: