This Dog Has A Ted Talk :dwillhuh:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Unless they run around with armed securities but by then it don't even matter....How you up 8 lives and still p*ssy ? Catset not seeing a bag unless they check in with us..
I got a 30 pack (of friskies) to anyone that negs this drool sipper
full

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
#KittyClique really in here pissed to all hell that a Goodboy got a whole platform to expound the goodness of Human/Dog relationships while they cat won't even let them use their own washroom without scratching the shyt out of they shins. It's gonna be alright, y'all, for real.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
full
#KittyClique really in here pissed to all hell that a Goodboy got a whole platform to expound the goodness of Human/Dog relationships while they cat won't even let them use their own washroom without scratching the shyt out of they shins. It's gonna be alright, y'all, for real.
Good boy huh :mjpls:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I hope your momma beats your ass :umad:

Catset outchere living that thuuug life babyyy

You catset faithful should be grateful to someone like me, but I understand yall sociopaths like your pets. When my mommas cat escaped when she was out of town a few years ago. I was the one who found his ass hiding a week later under some bushes, weak and scared. Imagine a dog hiding in bushes shaking like a leaf in the wind shook to death :mjlol: I like that lil weirdo tho but it's still #dogset

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full
Human/dog relationships huh :scustpriest:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You catset faithful should be grateful to someone like me, but I understand yall sociopaths like your pets. When my mommas cat escaped when she was out of town a few years ago. I was the one who found his ass hiding a week later under some bushes, weak and scared. Imagine a dog hiding in bushes shaking like a leaf in the wind shook to death :mjlol: I like that lil weirdo tho but it's still #dogset
I promise your bytch of a mutt wouldnt make it a week :umad:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It takes a certain kind of person, to like being petted on the head and called a "Good boy." :jbhmm:

So If I scratch my lady Rottie behind the ears and call her a "Good Girl" does the same slavery conotation come to mind, or that a different something? You're just lowkey jealous that your cat doesn't respond to ANY affection you give it past opening the packet of Fancy Feast while it brushes past you to go eat and then decide what else in your domicile it's going to spray with piss and destroy.:therethere: It's alright, breh. That's just it's way of saying that he acknowledges you.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So If I scratch my lady Rottie behind the ears and call her a "Good Girl" does the same slavery conotation come to mind, or that a different something? You're just lowkey jealous that your cat doesn't respond to ANY affection you give it past opening the packet of Fancy Feast while it brushes past you to go eat and then decide what else in your domicile it's going to spray with piss and destroy.:therethere: It's alright, breh. That's just it's way of saying that he acknowledges you.
Idk why youd make such assumptions. My p*ssy luvhs me