This Dog Has A Ted Talk :dwillhuh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Dogset getting to that paper you heard !

Meanwhile catset smoking that reggie catnip....:picard:

I'm finna see my momma today and her cat after a month being away and I'm finna let my dog ted talk his ass back into his 8"x8" box he hides in when I come thru. Catset scared to come outside with the wolves :mjlit:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
I'm finna see my momma today and her cat after a month being away and I'm finna let my dog ted talk his ass back into his 8"x8" box he hides in when I come thru. Catset scared to come outside with the wolves :mjlit:

Unless they run around with armed securities but by then it don't even matter....How you up 8 lives and still p*ssy ? Catset not seeing a bag unless they check in with us..

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Unless they run around with armed securities but by then it don't even matter....How you up 8 lives and still p*ssy ? Catset not seeing a bag unless they check in with us..

My dog is all about games, she just tryna play. My momma got 2 dogs right now too and the cat still hides from them even living with them. Catset is shook set.

Catset witness shyt front their folks pad and created their life.

But dont worry Catset I'm give that lil p*ssy a treat and let him hide in his lil cell he hides in :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
funny-face.png

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My dog is all about games, she just tryna play. My momma got 2 dogs right now too and the cat still hides from them even living with them. Catset is shook set.

Catset witness shyt front their folks pad and created their life.

But dont worry Catset I'm give that lil p*ssy a treat and let him hide in his lil cell he hides in :mjlol:
I hope your momma beats your ass :umad:

Catset outchere living that thuuug life babyyy