A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
Two accused in shooting free for three days | Steve Rothaus' Gay South Florida

this nikka played world of warcraft and basically shot a glock at two women

he aint never getting out

Two friends who police say nearly killed two women in a drive-by shooting last week are back in jail after they were mistakenly released on bail.

Nianthony Martinez, 20, and Angel Gamez, 21, charged with attempted murder, spent three days free after they were granted bail.

Their re-arrest comes as authorities revealed that a Glock 9mm pistol was seized from Gamez's bedroom -- and a spent 9mm casing was discovered inside Martinez's car.

The bizarre case has roiled the families of roommates Oneida Cano, 20, and Marian Zorrilla, 17, shot and wounded May 8 as they drove home in Fontainebleau.

Police say Martinez, Zorrilla's former boyfriend, confessed to plotting the murder of Cano. He blamed her for their breakup.

Martinez, Nianthony | Miami Arrest | Miami-Dade County, FL

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/...0164378714199_565639198_8507260_1551294_n.jpg

I went to high school with Angel and Nianthony. I know Nianthony better because I had him for home room for two years in a row. We were also in JROTC together for four years. What I'm trying to say is that I knew him very well. Nianthony once in class told me that his mom had suddenly left with out a reason. When I asked him why, he said "i dont care I hate that B***h". I always tried to help him out as a friend but, he was very secluded to his video games. One thing that we both shared was our commitment to JROTC. After high school he told me that he was playing WoW professionally and was making a alot of money. But at the same time his dad had also left him and he was living alone. I remember that I asked him how he felt about living alone and he said "at least I have Marian". Nianthony and Marian had a very strange relationship and he was very possessive of her. But then she told left him for Onedia. Once he found out that hes ex-girlfriend dumped him for another girl, he decided to get his revenge. I never took him seriously though because he would always say stupid things like that.

He shared that girl

:leostare:

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Didn't watch it yet but it looks like the Main Jail down here. That shyt is wild but as long as you down to "paint" (fight) you will earn respect and it will be easier to just do time.

Rick Ross worked at SFRC (So Fl Reception Center) which is prison not the County Jail. It's where they first process you in prison when you coming from the county jail.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That nikka look like Martin on that one episode in real life tho.

2hguts6.png

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Prison is for animals... I really don't understand why anyone would want to brag about being there. shyt is a nasty filthy place... I have numerous folks in my fam who were on both sides. But the family I've had that have worked as CO's told some of the most disgusting stories... My cousin told me when he was in training they'd walk him and his fellow trainee's through the prison and it was 'normal" to see dudes getting head and other weird crazy shyt like that in prison...

Not EVERYONE is like that in there... but it is definitely a regular thing going on don't let these rappers and dumb nikkas who brag about going there fool you, they know...

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got one of my best friends in the world doin a bid. Lucky his prison ain't nothing like this one.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Those guys are as scared as you. Case in point the guy talking about top bunks and saying he was in for murder around the 7 minute mark. You can tell he was just saying that to look tough in front of the other inmates. Most likely he's some petty thief/criminal who's going to be out soon again.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
looooooool you guys see the part at 30:00 when the white guy is in the cell and asking them if he was sent in would he have to fight, shyts deep brehs

get sent to prison brehs

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
black guy: you a real nikka?

white guy: what do you think?

black guy: i duno shyt i just met you

:krs: