This documentary frightens me and made me realize I'm not bout that life

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I couldn't believe when guy from the open jail video said inmates escape and come knocking back to be let in, like a lost dog finding their way back home. like seriously its that great over there?

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Dude was in for driving on a suspended license..

RSuLseb.jpg

:dwillhuh:

:lupe:

:wow:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats the name of the white boy at the 16 minute mark? i wanna see what he really did?

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I remember watching this a while ago like :dwillhuh: jail is not for me

When dude was talking about he was cool with just staying in jail a few years longer instead of going to trial quick I was like :wtf:

:mindblown: nikka these are years of your life you don't get back, and dude was just cool with it like it was part of the game

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching this a while ago like :dwillhuh: jail is not for me

When dude was talking about he was cool with just staying in jail a few years longer instead of going to trial quick I was like :wtf:

:mindblown: nikka these are years of your life you don't get back, and dude was just cool with it like it was part of the game

he probably knows hes never getting out anyways, as long as hes in limbo it gives him a little hope

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
27 yrs old with that level of goonery

we'd be food brehs

:lupe:

Whole time I'm thinking: "How the fukk would I survive in that situation?" :whoa:

Would a little bit of Boxing knowledge help me? Or would they do me dirty?

Would @Mowgli survive with his brown belt in jiu jitsu? :ohhh:

Many of them not much older than me, and they've already wasted their whole life. But at the same time, it makes me wonder what the fukk I'm doing with my life. I feel like I need to achieve far more to separate myself from that reality.

Mid 20s is the point where you begin to question the meaning of your life harder than ever before, it's like an adult puberty. My birthday's coming up soon and this just put me in a dark mood. This documentary is fukking with my mind.

whats the name of the white boy at the 16 minute mark? i wanna see what he really did?

Skip to like 35:00-37:00+ to see his story.

Last edited by a moderator:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two accused in shooting free for three days | Steve Rothaus' Gay South Florida

this nikka played world of warcraft and basically shot a glock at two women

he aint never getting out

Two friends who police say nearly killed two women in a drive-by shooting last week are back in jail after they were mistakenly released on bail.

Nianthony Martinez, 20, and Angel Gamez, 21, charged with attempted murder, spent three days free after they were granted bail.

Their re-arrest comes as authorities revealed that a Glock 9mm pistol was seized from Gamez's bedroom -- and a spent 9mm casing was discovered inside Martinez's car.

The bizarre case has roiled the families of roommates Oneida Cano, 20, and Marian Zorrilla, 17, shot and wounded May 8 as they drove home in Fontainebleau.

Police say Martinez, Zorrilla's former boyfriend, confessed to plotting the murder of Cano. He blamed her for their breakup.

http://www.whosarrested.com/florida/miami-dade-county/miami/tgkcc/122704-nianthony-martinez

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/...0164378714199_565639198_8507260_1551294_n.jpg