This Dating Scene Right Now.... It's Ridiculous.... I Haven't Met Many Women That Are Interesting!

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
What's going on?

Alot of women tell me oh it's so nice hearing me speak and talk about various topics.
But when they talk, these same people got nothing to say. Any many categorizes themselves as Sapiosexuals.

I mean most women nowadays, the majority of them are not interesting to speak to at all!!!
I met this one girl, ah man I wanted to like her because she was so sexy, had a banging body, and was into so many things I was into.
But having a conversation with her... OMG...

Are you having the same experiences?
Like I have no problem getting a girl, but damn I want the mind too not just the body.

I know a few women at work that I can have conversations with, but they ain't attractive at alllll.... They look like tubs of cottage cheese.

What's going on here?
Anyone here in their 60s? How was it back in the days???

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Breh I gave up dating to focus on my self and $$$ and it was the best decision I made all year. Being single is like being in the hyperbolic time chamber. You can improve way more than if you was arguing and fighting with a chick.

I have many bad days alone but shyt would have been way worse with a girlfriend nagging or pushing to break up due to it

All these girls boring out of the hundreds a nikka met only 5 or so were intriguing and 2 were wife material. That’s 1 every 10 year average

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Seems that some are not as socialized as they believe they are. Most seem to only know how to talk about things they’re passionate about (which may not align with your interest or goals)

Dead only meet a few the last 10 years that were truly well versed and interesting to talk to and pleasurable to be around

Last edited: