This console generation is disapointment after disapointment. how long until next gen?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
this generation of consoles has been garbage. There have been VERY few triple A titles that are worth a single fukk. And you fakkits keep buying these shyt ass games that come out unfinished and then force you to buy DLC to get the full game. This iteration of consoles has been all about indie games
This is absolutely not true.

Yall seem to only pay attention to the extreme hype and then eventual disappointment.

In reality there's been plenty of really good games dropped so far this gen.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is absolutely not true.

Yall seem to only pay attention to the extreme hype and then eventual disappointment.

In reality there's been plenty of really good games dropped so far this gen.
I said all the AAA titles have been garbage I didn't say there were no good games. The smaller developers and indie developers have made good titles. My favorite PS4 game is a goddamn remaster of a PS3 game

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I said all the AAA titles have been garbage I didn't say there were no good games. The smaller developers and indie developers have made good titles. My favorite PS4 game is a goddamn remaster of a PS3 game
And that's not true.

Wolfenstein
Dying light
Forza 6/ Horizon 2
Witcher 3
Fallout
Rayman legends
Bloodborne
Titanfall
Tomb Raider
Shadow of morridor
Just cause 3
Halo
Ori
Mortal Kombat
Project cars
Sunset Overdrive

All have been really good. It's just been some of the huge titles that were getting hyped up before launch that came in as duds.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And that's not true.

Wolfenstein
Dying light
Forza 6/ Horizon 2
Witcher 3
Fallout
Rayman legends
Bloodborne
Titanfall
Tomb Raider
Shadow of morridor
Just cause 3
Halo
Ori
Mortal Kombat
Project cars
Sunset Overdrive

All have been really good. It's just been some of the huge titles that were getting hyped up before launch that came in as duds.
No one will be talking about any of the games you listed in 10 years, hell, 5 years. I'm talking about console defining games, there have been none. Also stop listing games we get on every console iteration like halo and mortal kombat. Titanfall in particular was garbage.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one will be talking about any of the games you listed in 10 years, hell, 5 years. I'm talking about console defining games, there have been none. Also stop listing games we get on every console iteration like halo and mortal kombat. Titanfall in particular was garbage.
Now moving goalposts:francis:

You started off saying they aren't any games "worth shyt" now you switch it up to "console defining" games whatever that means.

In reality there's very few "console defining" games all time.

And a couple of the games on that list have a chance of being that, especially Titanfall.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Started the trend of online only multiplayer games,FPS's centered around mobility, Burn cards, etc

Remember the first COD on 360 wasn't considered great at the time. Here we are a decade later and COD has defined an entire generation of online gaming.
Are you serious dog? Modern warfare 1 was instantly considered great I'm almost positive IGN gave it a 10/10 rating in their original review, please don't try to school me on FPS I was playing the original call of duty online on PC while you were swimming in your dads ballsack. The original Battlefield was the first game to have no single player mode and online only. There have been plenty of mobile movement shooters before Titan fall. No one even plays titanfall so I'm not even sure why we're discussing it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Are you serious dog? Modern warfare 1 was instantly considered great I'm almost positive IGN gave it a 10/10 rating in their original review, please don't try to school me on FPS I was playing the original call of duty online on PC while you were swimming in your dads ballsack. The original Battlefield was the first game to have no single player mode and online only. There have been plenty of mobile movement shooters before Titan fall. No one even plays titanfall so I'm not even sure why we're discussing it.
Modern warfare was not the first COD game on 360

For you to be schooling me about what you were doing while I was in my dads ballsack, seems you would know that:ufdup:

Also Titanfall set all those trends ON CONSOLE. and a game doesn't have to be first to do something in order to set the trend. In fact most "genre defining" games are improvements upon existing ideas.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Modern warfare was not the first COD game on 360

For you to be schooling me about what you were doing while I was in my dads ballsack, seems you would know that:ufdup:

Also Titanfall set all those trends ON CONSOLE. and a game doesn't have to be first to do something in order to set the trend. In fact most "genre defining" games are improvements upon existing ideas.
I didn't play call of duty 3 because it was console only, I was still playing call of duty 2 on PC because it was way better. Honestly Treyarch has always been garbage to me COD3 was shyt. Modern Warfare changed the genre. No one plays titan fall so why would any developer look to it for any "trends"? I can tell you now that high-mobility and verticality will not be an FPS staple in the future. An online only game with less then 1000 players playing cannot possibly be a console defining game, it's hilarious that you even brought it up

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't play call of duty 3 because it was console only, I was still playing call of duty 2 on PC because it was way better. Honestly Treyarch has always been garbage to me COD3 was shyt. Modern Warfare changed the genre.
Like I said, it took a couple games to secure its legacy on 360.

No one plays titan fall so why would any developer look to it for any "trends"? I can tell you now that high-mobility and verticality will not be an FPS staple in the future. An online only game with less then 1000 players playing cannot possibly be a console defining game, it's hilarious that you even brought it up
We talking about console, there's more than 1000 people playing Titanfall on X1 right now, 2 years after it came out. It's still the most critically acclaimed FPS on next gen. And rainbow six is the only FPS to come out since Titanfall that is not centered on mobility.

Titanfall 2 will easily be one of the highest selling and most played FPSs this year.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
And that's not true.

Wolfenstein
Dying light
Forza 6/ Horizon 2
Witcher 3
Fallout
Rayman legends
Bloodborne
Titanfall
Tomb Raider
Shadow of morridor
Just cause 3
Halo
Ori
Mortal Kombat
Project cars
Sunset Overdrive

I agree with most of your list, but HALO?
full