This **** co worker just sent this to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sdvNV.jpg

She probably wants you breh,

Maybe she likes you and she's in denial, so she's trying to actually convince herself that she's doesn't like you by acting all b**chy.

I say if you play your cards right you can probably tap that.

I remember when I was in high school my boy's best game was to piss chicks off and then slowly get them to like him over a period of time.And once they started to like him,it was like he was Jesus in their eyes.He could do nothing wrong.

So try to change that negative energy into something positive and you'll tap that for as long as you want,fo sho.

Think about it like this: why would you take the time out of your schedule to message,or even talk to,someone you don't like.If I see someone I don't like I ignore them.

But she took the time...to log onto facebook....click on your profile....type send message...write all of that....to someone she doesn't like...???

Hell naw that makes no sense.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hahahaha I really dont understand why people get involved in this shyt why the fukk should this broad care. Thinking shes Ms.CVS tell this ho to go fukk herself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should just quit. So they could schedule someone who would actually work your shift. So pointless to call this your job. shes this new bytch nosey as fukk posted this on my wall. what should i say back

In terms of what you can say back imagine she's like your little kid sister that's throwing a temper tantrum,so cute and adorable because you don't take her seriously.

You can probably write something like.

You're absolutely right! And I understand how you feel.An ex-coworker of mine felt the same way,but they quickly realized that after they got to know me.I'm actually a pretty cool dude.Now it's not necessary for you to simply Agree With Me because that might be..well...boring.But sooner or later you're really going to See It My Way.Now,it's not important that you suddenly Agree With Me,what's important is that you naturally find out the reasons why you would want to agree with me.So I wouldn't recommend you you reply back to me until you find out what that reason is.

It's pretty long but you get what I'm saying.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
She probably wants you breh,

Maybe she likes you and she's in denial, so she's trying to actually convince herself that she's doesn't like you by acting all b**chy.

honestly she looks like her p*ssy would smell like an abortion clinic dumpster on a day when the humidity was 90%