This **** co worker just sent this to me

Daps
I'd hatefukk her lol
But yeah don't hit her and delete all the posts but the first one she made and report it

Havoc00 :cheers:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
she txtd a co worker who is a friend of mine, saying she wants to punch me etc. so next time at work if she trys to hit me, should I lay her out or take it and laugh in her face?

Don't do it homie.Once you get into the system as a black man it ain't easy.It'll follow you through the rest of your life.It's hard enough getting hired as it is with a clean record much less having an assault charge on your sheet.

If she hits you call the police and press charges.That's the best advice I can give you.If you don't care about your future 5 years from now,then hit her.And remember she's a woman your a man...you ain't getting off the hook that easy.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't do it homie.Once you get into the system as a black man it ain't easy.It'll follow you through the rest of your life.It's hard enough getting hired as it is with a clean record much less having an assault charge on your sheet.

If she hits you call the police and press charges.That's the best advice I can give you.If you don't care about your future 5 years from now,then hit her.And remember she's a woman your a man...you ain't getting off the hook that easy.

he white, throw them punches

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he white, throw them punches

:dwillhuh:Oh snaps!!!My fault.Well in that case throw them punches breh.I know you white folk got father's ,great grandfathers,and uncles that are judges,lawyers,and police sgt's.So if you do get arrested you'll get off the hook real easy.

36 Chambers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a shyt in her locker (if you have them) and then bust a nut in her coffee breh. :pacspit:

A snitch bytch thats that shyt I don't like

tumblr_m450wzz2YC1qee5oyo1_500.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
:dwillhuh:Oh snaps!!!My fault.Well in that case through them punches breh.I know you white folk got father's ,great grandfathers,and uncles that are judges,lawyers,and police sgt's.So if you do get arrested you'll get off the hook real easy.

I dont know anyone like that

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dwillhuh:Oh snaps!!!My fault.Well in that case throw them punches breh.I know you white folk got father's ,great grandfathers,and uncles that are judges,lawyers,and police sgt's.So if you do get arrested you'll get off the hook real easy.

:laugh: shyt changes everything

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I work tomorrow with her, I work 6pm-11pm I doubt she'll do anything but if she gets in my face i will spit in hers or lay her out. But I doubt she'll do a thing

:russ: