This **** co worker just sent this to me

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
naw you should antagonize her then take the punch (in front of witnesses) and call the cops and get her locked up on felony assault charges. having a violent felony on her record will ruin her life.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
tell her if she wanted rough anal all she had to do was ask.
215060l.gif

Daps
she txtd a co worker who is a friend of mine, saying she wants to punch me etc. so next time at work if she trys to hit me, should I lay her out or take it and laugh in her face?

breh, you need to lay this cm punk lookin bytch out.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait, Wait, Wait

So Hav Was Calling Out Of Work, Showing Up Late, Bumming Rides, Making Minimum Wage, Watching Sports On His Phone, And Jerking Off In The Bathroom?

Good Lord lol

Then After She Criticizes Him Via FaceBook He Goes "That Is Real Unprofessional"

LMAO :laff:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
she would always ask for a ride at 11pm when we close Id always say no and just leave her there as the lights turn dim. Gremlin looking c*nt

WOOOOOOOOOW.

:obama: @ your setup lookin like redman shyt on MTV cribs...wires all over the place...tuck them shyts breh

And it wouldn't hurt to dust that tv stand every now n then either :ld:

LOL @ the redman shyt. I don't give a fukk about dust on my setup. shyt's thick and it looks like the crypt keeper's bed sheets now.

Hav you need to write a book, call it Ballin' Under Control or some shyt.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How old is that girl? She looks like one of those crackheads that tries to start over in life and has dreams that despite being broke and stupid, she can work her way up to the top by trying hard. Dumb bytch.