this chick who put me on frendship zone status..

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hmm well this is your chance to change why she didn't like you in the first place or lost her attraction...attraction is like a wavelength it comes and goes sometimes and how you act can determine it. Your probably piqued her curiousity to get to know her and then didn't act man enough or make your move soon enough and she lost interest

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Hmm well this is your chance to change why she didn't like you in the first place or lost her attraction...attraction is like a wavelength it comes and goes sometimes and how you act can determine it. Your probably piqued her curiousity to get to know her and then didn't act man enough or make your move soon enough and she lost interest

naah last time i was too thirsty trying to smash right away

im playing it cool this time :jawalrus:

plus via text she sounds kine sad that she been ignoring my text

i feel like the puppet master

:heh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
shes been ignoring my text for the last 3 days after our first date

so couple of days ago i send her a text pretending to be someone else saying " hey___(malc) is recovering from a violent car accident..please keep him in your prayers"
and this bytch wrote back saying " omg what happened. iz he oka

i finnally told her that im recovering and released from the hospital

we going back and forth texting..using the my accident to get in them panties ....we gonna meet soon to catch up:shaq:

now i gotta walk around pretending that i severly broke my anke when we go out again :dwillhuh::D

this time ama smash of the strength of her feeling guilty :pachaha:

Cmon bruh, why the simpin? U usin sympathy and desperation to get azz?:what: