this chick who put me on frendship zone status..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
dont matter..im trying to smash and dash :ehh:

its hopeless man

im not hating on you

im trin to help you from further pain

my guess is yo put her on a "pedastal"

my advice to you if you still wanna try with her...

is to not have any conctact with her for around 3-5 days... (get her thinkin why your not trying to contact her)

then get a with a group of friends(must have some females with you) AND invite her to out...with you while your out show the other gurls more attention than her.... it will get her thinking..(WHY)

be like

"hey we gon out if you wanna see what real fun is come along for the ride"

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
its hopeless man

im not hating on you

is to not have any conctact with her for around 3-5 days... (get her thinkin why your not trying to contact her)

then get a with a group of friends(must have some females with you) AND invite her to out...with you while your out show the other gurls more attention than her.... it will get her thinking..(WHY)

be like

thats a good method, my strategy is working so far
if smash ill re up this thread...let the strategy play out first

gotta wait till ramadaan is done :guilty:

Daps
You know who would do somehting like this?

This man

246px-George_Costanza.jpg

And getting friendzoned is on you. You have to know from jump. What are we going to do about me and you. She says I see you as a friend,you say, I dont and I have enough female friends, either you see me more often or least often.

Daps
its hopeless man

im not hating on you

be like

Nah...that wont work cause she was already ignoring him...the semi-ethical way to fukk would be to show interest in one of her friends...She's going to feel at competition with her friend to regain Malcs attention...if her friend shows interest in Malc...its a wrap this chick will Peyton Manning throw the p*ssy at him.
:obama:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Nah...that wont work cause she was already ignoring him...the semi-ethical way to fukk would be to show interest in one of her friends...She's going to feel at competition with her friend to regain Malcs attention...if her friend shows interest in Malc...its a wrap this chick will Peyton Manning throw the p*ssy at him.:obama:

why didint i think of this :wow:
now i gotta find her friends:mjpls:

Daps
why didint i think of this :wow:
now i gotta find her friends:mjpls:

my man...its 2012, the chick probably put her whole life history on FB...should be real easy to get at one of her friends...make sure its a chick you have a chance with...preferably a girl that she is cool with but not too close to...cause if they're close they will exchange notes on you...if they aren't close then Girl A wont feel comfortable enough to talk down on you to Girl B and throw salt in your game.

Then, fukk with Girl A by asking her questions about Girl B...

"Im glad we're friends and we can talk about things...cause I need a woman's perspective on something Im dealing with...I talking to this girl, "Girl B" and I think she's different than any girl I've ever met...ect"
Notice how I complimented Girl B and subconsciously threw a jab at Girl A....:jawalrus:

Have some random conversation about the chick but MAKE SURE IT IS SUBTLE!!!...if you fawn over Girl B to Girl A you will blow your cover...Just make light comments about Girl B in the form of compliments that make her appear better than other girls that you compare her too.
:russ:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
shes been ignoring my text for the last 3 days after our first date

so couple of days ago i send her a text pretending to be someone else saying " hey___(malc) is recovering from a violent car accident..please keep him in your prayers"
and this bytch wrote back saying " omg what happened. iz he okay?"

i finnally told her that im recovering and released from the hospital

we going back and forth texting..using the my accident to get in them panties ....we gonna meet soon to catch up:shaq:

now i gotta walk around pretending that i severly broke my anke when we go out again :dwillhuh::D

this time ama smash of the strength of her feeling guilty :pachaha:
Hold up...

aint u married to your cousin on some shyt?:what:

aint u a Moslem??

My barber just started fasting...is this how u spending your Ramadan?
:what:

when are the ducktales going to end?:mindblown: