This catalytic converter theft shyt is outta hand!!!

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They hit 15 cars in one night the town over from me.

One of my employees got hers taken and was outta work for a week and then had to come up with the deductible to fix it. Smfh

If black men were running all over America stealing cats they would make that shyt a 20yr mandatory minimum. It’s CACs and Latinos doing this shyt and everyone turns a blind eye. Why isn’t the insurance companies making a stink about this? Something don’t smell right.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

One of my employees got hers taken and was outta work for a week and then had to come up with the deductible to fix it. Smfh

If black men were running all over America stealing cats they would make that shyt a 20yr mandatory minimum. It’s CACs and Latinos doing this shyt and everyone turns a blind eye. Why isn’t the insurance companies making a stink about this? Something don’t smell right.

That's why. When it's time to renew he'll get a nice increase in his premium. You made a claim...blah, blah. You live in an area with increased risk, blah blah...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

damn, they still doing this? It was a big uptick but I haven't heard anything since, base and methheads are usually the ones doing but shyt if I had a old car and needed some cash I would look into it myself.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
And the reason why people rather work remote and don’t want to go back to the office

No car, u can’t get to work…

Instead of these mayors trying to push people to come back downtown or anywhere else, how about fix the crime first
Never understood this, lol people would just go downtown during lunch or after work, just like they do on the weekends.

mykey

Superstar
Daps

The same reason cops allow hard drug dealing and consumption in big cities all over America.

If blacks were the face of this epidemic like the Ronny Reagan crack era, the dope fiends would face the electric chair.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

you trolling with this? :mjlol:

you must live in a small ass town

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They can't come to my house. I'm on an acre of land on a hill. I can see them coming a miles away. They wouldn't dare.
:stopitslime:
bad-mask.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
[Modern cars should have a] Smart defense system that has knives pop out the sides to stab vandals and tazer seats so you can remote taze people who steal your car
i thought up some shyt like this but for catalytic converter theft and was just too lazy to build it. use ceramic fiber insulation with rubber grommets surrounding it to insulate between the body and the exhaust. tap into the anti-theft system with ac inverters and caps that get charged off the alternator and hook the hot up to the cat. anyone who touches the body and exhaust at the same time sets off the alarm while getting their insides cooked.
my blackout drunk bad ideas scare me sometimes :merchant: