This broad from Bar Rescue...lawd have mercy give me strength

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just started watching Bar Rescue, dope show so far.. but... ive seen like 7 or so episodes and all ive seen for dudes help is a male chef or the same 2 male bar tenders

this thread got me kinda
rampage-jackson-vs-door-o.gif
right now :beli: be watchin these hour long episodes and aint see neither of the girls posted in here :beli:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah give me the :rudy: because you know it sounds stupid as fukk. :heh:

So tell me what does a chick that fukks black men look like? :heh:

Are you telling me black women who exclusively fukk with white men are difficult to identify?

mase-gif.gif

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go on post it. And then post a picture of what a chick that exclusively fukks with black men looks like.

mase-gif.gif

Who's talking about exclusively fukking with black men? Like I said, black women who exclusively fukk with white men have certain mannerisms that are very easy to identify. You appear to struggle with that. :sas2:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who's talking about exclusively fukking with black men? Like I said, black women who exclusively fukk with white men have certain mannerisms that are very easy to identify. You appear to struggle with that. :sas2:

I'm talking about exclusively fukking with black men. If a chick can look like she only fukks with white men then a chick can look like she only fukks with black men, right? :sas1:

So go on and post those pictures and "mannerisms." I'm waiting. :sas2:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Gawddayummmm, haven't seen dis kinda piff in a hot min.
:lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd:

Imagine spreadin dem legs, seein her puzzy lips slowly open up.....wet:takedat::damn::demonic:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go on post it. And then post a picture of what a chick that exclusively fukks with black men looks like.

mase-gif.gif

its probaly bout 50/50 and50/50 aint good but it aint bad either:sas1:...sometimes you just get that vibe:patrice:

"Feel sumthin got my radars up:sas2:"

african_american_woman_smiling.jpg

agentic-black-woman.jpg

those "natural" women be the worst ones:mjlol:...but yall keep clownin sistas in hairhats:mjpls: