This broad from Bar Rescue...lawd have mercy give me strength

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm always just confused as to what it really means. I kind of get it, but talking like my family never felt natural to me. :yeshrug:
Yea I get it but at the same time I dont. Most west coast chicks have what most black people consider "white" accents. It doesnt bother me at all actually but some people dont like it. Some of my family members (who are ignorant as shyt) really cant stand it and they try to clown black people who speak proper but I think (not a diss to anybody on here) it just makes them feel inferior and some type of way about themselves.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm always just confused as to what it really means. I kind of get it, but talking like my family never felt natural to me. :yeshrug:

I put "white" in quotes cuz the ignant will say she peaks that way. She enunciates and talks like she has some education. So yea, "white' voices are a turn on. But what I'm really saying is I like broads that can speak properly.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It means exactly what it sounds like it means why do people think it means more?

So how does one sound white?
You are smarter than that right?

Yea I get it but at the same time I dont. Most west coast chicks have what most black people consider "white" accents. It doesnt bother me at all actually but some people dont like it. Some of my family members (who are ignorant as shyt) really cant stand it and they try to clown black people who speak proper but I think (not a diss to anybody on here) it just makes them feel inferior and some type of way about themselves.
I hate when black people say speak "proper" that's up there on the stupidest shyt blacks say list. That's not why the majority of people say somebody "talks white" and y'all know it but maybe low key y'all like that and it makes y'all feel special or something. Smh

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It means exactly what it sounds like it means why do people think it means more?

You are smarter than that right?

I hate when black people say speak "proper" that's up there on the stupidest shyt blacks say list. That's not why the majority of people say somebody "talks white" and y'all know it but maybe low key y'all like that and it makes y'all feel special or something. Smh

There's a reason why I used quotes cuz to some talking "proper" is "white".