This Bowsette meme is pretty weird

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Compared to the Sonic shyt, this is actually pretty tame believe it or not.:ehh:

Sonic fans ruined that shyt for me smh

I think the original comic was funny. The fact that people became obsessed with the gag character it weird though.

I don't think its weird that people latched on to it, but some of the variations are...disturbing.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The crown thing is a interesting concept imo. I mean in the game it makes you invincible when you turn into peach, right? I think I could be interesting for a new villain in Mario. Some girl who's jealous of Peach (new character) can find that crown on an unknown kingdom, and turn into Peach(whatever) and try to take over the Mushroom kingdom. :mjgrin: my mind racing in random directions again.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its a crown that turns everyone into a princess. nothing really worth over thinking like wondering how bowser tucks his balls :mjlol: its not that serious unless you want it to be

but that Sonic shyt is truly demonic in every form and has been for over a decade. I've seen more filth sonic fan art than I ever needed to see. Its so bad that I refuse to put 'Sonic" into any search engine to this day.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't read or know of these comics. I assume theyre fan made, right?

The storyline is old as dirt. It's been done on like every cartoon in the history of cartoons.

Stewie dressed up as 'Desiree' and went on a date with Brian to make Jillian jealous on Family Guy.

The whole love scorned fool becoming interested in another only for his original love to get jealous and come running is some shakespearian shyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I thought the same then I saw the comic I was like... :gucci::hubie:
Like, the shyt could work.

Bowser finally converts Peach to the dark side and now Mario has to chase her and him around to get her back to the side of good

OR

Peach becomes evil, tosses Bowser to the side as well, and they both could either team up or work against each other to win her back

Either or would be a nice change of pace...but this shyt? :francis: