This Bowsette meme is pretty weird

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
bowsette-comic-1135488.jpeg

i don't get it.. How's Bowser turning into a tranny going to help him out with Peach?
Nintendo fans :wtf:
feminist homo bullshyt... they both been fighting over her for years... she finally saying no, i'm good on my own... so they realize they really actually love each other and say fukk that bytch and be together....... on some gay shyt

welcome to 2018 in america brehs :scust:

Daps
It's really not that serious people. I was wondering what was the source of it and now I know, but this is really tame if anything. Plus, cosplayers and artists are always looking for new inspiration which is why I suspect it went viral, at least in part. That, and genderswap really is a fetish for some people.:yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
feminist homo bullshyt... they both been fighting over her for years... she finally saying no, i'm good on my own... so they realize they really actually love each other and say fukk that bytch and be together....... on some gay shyt

welcome to 2018 in america brehs :scust:
Super Mario Lovers :dame:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ahh....that's what all that shyt is. I saw a Wreck it Ralph comic with this Bowsette or whatever in it. I had no idea what the joke was. And, more importantly, I'm not a weirdo and cared not even a small amount about whatever it was so I moved on. But then the shyt just kept popping up. And I continued to give 0 fukks. Now that I know what it is.........I wish I'd never found out.